Preparations (Volume 4 Prologue)

"Hello, my name is Y/N Carter. Or, as you know it, Apollo Carter Jr. I'm now 16 years old, just had my birthday last month, and this is what's happened throughout my life."

"I come from a long line of warriors that possesses a power blessed by the gods. I'm the latest one in the bloodline, and I'm rumored to be the last one alive in this world, although I don't think that is true."

"I used to live in a farm in Mistral, but a person by the name of Qrow Branwen found me. He told me that Ozpin had arranged a special meeting for me, and I decided to bite his offer. Talking to Ozpin, he gave me the chance to enroll in Beacon Academy, and with some hints of hesitation, I decided to join."

"Before I left to Vale, I had a sword. I nicked it, "Slice." Ozpin also gave me a weapon, which was a bow. I nicked that bow, "Dread." He fused both of my weapons into one that night."

"Coming back to Vale for Initiation, I had a run-in with the famous criminal called Roman Torchwick. With my inexperience, I wasn't much help against him, but thanks to Ruby and Glynda, we fended him off."

"When I joined Beacon, I met a lot of people. I was enrolled in the Singles Tournament and was enrolled in Team RWBY. I became friends with a lot of people. Team JNPR, Team RWBY, Team CFVY, and so much more."

"After sometime later, before the Vytal Festival, we ran in against Roman once again. We tried to stop his cargo deal, but we were too slow to stop it. I evolved my powers and used Explosion to try and stop Roman, but what I ended up with was about 20 dead Faunus's. I was left distraught, but a masked man and Ruby talked me out of it. Now that I think of it, I never got who the identity of that man... I hope he's safe..."

"Anyways, after semester break, we had a memorable food fight for the ages. Right after that, I was called by Ozpin that I'll have a camp with 3 other students from the 3 different regions the following night. Having not much time to pack, I managed to say my goodbyes and left."

"During the camp, I made even more friends. Heath, Mirage, Clark, and soon to be my partner, Grace. During the camp, we had a lot of memorable events. We saved an orphanage and did some camp stuff to bond, and now we're all the closest of friends. I also met a good friend of my missing father named Red Xatark. He became my mentor after we dueled, which would come in very handy in the upcoming months."

"When we came back, it was almost time for our first missions. But before the missions, came the school dance. I guess I kinda had fun there, but we had a run-in with a masked woman at the CCT Tower."

"After that, there came our missions. We decided to go to Mountain Glenn to sweep through the place, but when we did, it turns out there was a White Fang base under our very noses."

"The White Fang captured Ruby, and with that, the rest of us decided to raid the base. Through all the chaos, we managed to save Ruby just in time. There, I also met Roman Torchwick, an old nemesis of mine. He was planning to use the old subway system of Mountain Glenn to lead Grimm into the city, so we tried to stop him. However, as we did, Jacob interrupted us. I had a fight against him, to which he would've won if he hadn't gotten cocky at the end. However, as he teleported away, I was left to fend off a huge army of Grimm. With no aura or strength, I really stood no chance. As I was about to be ripped to shreds though, Red saved me in time."

"From there, we managed to stop the breaching incident and arrested Roman. But... turns out that would be a big mistake in the long run."