First Day!!

I woke up at 8 in the morning. I guess I never woke up from that nap. Well guess I better get up now anyways. I walk into my closet and decide what I should wear for my first day here.

I choose this outfit to try to keep it basic

I choose this outfit to try to keep it basic. I walk downstairs and it seems like everybody is asleep. I go into the kitchen, and decide to make pancakes for the boys to try to make a good first impression.
***30 mins later***
I look in the drawers for forks, and as I turn around I see Anthony sitting on the counters. "Hey good morning Rose" "Rose?" "Yea is it ok if I call you that?" "Yea it's fine" "Good morning how'd you sleep?" I ask why still looking for the forks. "Pretty good I think" Then out of in the corner of my eye I  see Avani tip toeing down the stairs, winks at Anthony, and leaves out the front door. "Your disgusting" "What are you talking about" he asked while having a big smile across his face. "You had sex with her while I was in the room next to y'all" " You we're knocked out, what do you mean?" "How did you even know I was asleep anyways?" "Kio told me to check on you since you didn't come downstairs, so I went to your room and saw you fell asleep with the lamps on. I turned them off and left" He said this while looking at the floor the whole time. I didn't really know how to feel, so I kind of just stared at him for a while. Then we made eye contact and I noticed he was moving closer slowly looking at my lips. And I felt myself moving towards him then I heard Bryce yell, "Yo it smells good in here" We immediately moved apart. I went to the sink and he sat down at the table. Then I served everyone breakfast and we ate. The boys made tons of jokes, and roasting eachother it was hilarious. I kinda felt home.
***Anthonys Perspective***
I smelled something good cooking and woke up with Avani in my arms laying down. I woke her up and told her to get dress and leave before the boys knew she stayed the night and made a big deal out of it. Even though we didn't sleep together last night, I don't want to hear them. I walk downstairs into the kitchen and see Rosie making pancakes. I sit on the counter to surprise I guess. She looked stunning in her outfit I couldn't look away. She turned around and it's like she gets more beautiful everyday. I can't believe I made it seem like I had sex with Avani, I guess I just wanted to see her jealous. "...i turned them off and left." Thats not true I didn't just leave I stared at her beautiful face for like 5 solid mins then left. I wanna kiss her maybe I should. I move slowly and so does she and we're about to kiss and Bryce comes and ruins it. Damn but maybe she like me back.