Sadness

I wake up and start getting ready for the day.

I walk downstairs

I walk downstairs.
G- Look who came out of her room!
B- Yea Rosie!
I smile weakly and walk to the kitchen. I get an apple, rinse it, and sit down. Jaden comes in and sits next to me.
J- Did you tell him?
U- No I've been ignoring him.
J- Why? He's going to get suspicious.
U- Jaden I can't even look him in the eyes anymore. I feel so ashamed, and I can't do that to him.
J- Well your gonna have to or I will.
U- Wait what?
J- It's going to eat him up if your just gonna leave him in the dark.
I take a bite from my apple, and look down at my hands. Anthony comes in and walks up to me.
Ant- Can we talk now Rosie? I need to know what's going on with you.
I take his hand, and lead him to his room. I close the door behind us. I feel my throat get dry, and my eyes water. He put his hand on my cheek, and I feel a tear roll down.
U- I'm so sorry.
Ant- About what?
U- I- I- I did something so wrong, and your going to hate me.
Ant- I could never hate you Rose.
I close my eyes, and feel more tears roll down. I take a deep breath. I open my eyes to see him looking at me like a sad puppy.
U- The night of the party Jaden and I were so drunk... we slept together.
I see his eyes look at me up and down. He moves his hands off of me. I start crying letting it all out. I see a single tear roll down his cheek, and he wipes it away.
U- I'm so sorry. I don't even remember it. Please forgive me...I love you.
He just stares at me with no emotion. Then I see his eyes fill with rage. He walks past me, and walks downstairs fast. I follow him knowing what he's about to do. He goes up to Jaden, and punches him.
Ant- You lil bitch don't ever lay your hands on her. Everyone looks at him shocked. Bryce and Josh pull him away, and into a room.
J- I'm guessing you told him.
He wipes the blood from his nose.
K- What up with him.
G- Yea what's going on.
Me and Jaden look at each other and back at them.
U- We had sex when we were drunk.
Their eyes widen.
K- So that's why Anthonys pissed.
U- This is just great! Everything's just great!
I walk to my room, and slam the door. I grab the sea turtle Anthony bought me on our date. I hug it tightly.
***skip to night time***
I spent the rest of the day just on my phone. I look at the time, and see it's 1 in the morning. I get a text from Anthony. It said we need to talk.
I get up and go to his room. He sitting in his gaming chair. I sit on the edge of his bed. I look and see his fist is bruised.
U- Are you alright?
He nods and stays quiet.
U- Anthony I know your upset but just talk to me please. I've already told you I'm sorry. Baby it didn't mean anything to me. I was just so drunk. Please I...
He scoots the chair over to me, and kisses me. I wrap my arms around his neck.
Ant- I know I just want to forget it get happened.
He picked me up, and layed me down on his bed. He wrapped his arms around me, and I felt his warmt that I've missed.