Were Back!

***Skip To Two Months Later***
It's been two months living with the boys. I now have 13 million followers on Tiktok. Anthony and I decided we depended on one another too much so we needed a break. I was really sad at first, but Jaden helped me get through it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
I wake up in Charli's room. The girls and I had a sleepover, because we wanted to spend time together with out the boys. I get up to see Addison and Charli gone. I hear someone throwing up, I follow the noise to the restroom. Charli's holding back Addison's hair.
U- Are you alright babes?
She gets up washes her mouth in the sink and sits on the ledge of the bathtub.
A- I hate pregnancy!
We laugh, and Charli flushes the toilet.
A- Today Bryce is taking me to my Doctor's Appointment. We're going to find out the gender!
C- Yay! Hopefully it's a girl.
I nod smiling.
A- Yeah me too obviously, but Bryce wants a boy.
She rolls her eyes.
A- He said "so he could be the next generation of sway boys"
I shake my head. Of course Bryce would say that. We get up to go to the kitchen. Charli pours us bowls of cereal and we eat.
C- So hows everything been between you Anthony since-
I cut her off which is rude, but I just don't want to remember that night.
U- Um... we're fine I guess. We still hang out sometimes, but I don't know.
C- Hopefully you guys get back together soon.
I bite the inside of my cheek, and nod while looking down at my bowl of cereal.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
We all get back to the sway house. Addison and Bryce leave instantly, so they wouldn't be late. I put my bag in my closet. I walk into my restroom, and take a nice, long shower. The water was so perfect I never wanted to leave. After 45 minutes I get out, walk into my closet and change.

I sit on my bed watching Netflix when Josh, Jaden, and Kio walk in and lay on my bed

I sit on my bed watching Netflix when Josh, Jaden, and Kio walk in and lay on my bed. They've been hanging out with me a lot lately, it's like they were scared to before when I was dating Anthony.
U- What are you guys doing?
I say laughing.
K- We're bored, and wanna do something?
U- I would say pool, but it looks like it's going to rain. Netflix?
They all groan really loud, which makes me laugh.
U- Ok um... board game?
Josh runs to his room, and comes back with Candy Land in his hand.
J- Candy Land?
He laughs.
K- I'm down.
We play play for two hours. Jaden wins the most so he gets to decide what we eat for dinner.
J- Taco Bell it is!
Jo- Dude that doesn't count you were cheating.
I leave while the boys are still arguing in my room. I accidentally bump into Anthony.
Ant- Oh... hey.
U- Hi
I try my best to smile.
Ant- What are they arguing about?
He points to the boys.
U- Who actually won the most.
He looks into my eyes the way he used to. Ugh how much I miss him.
Ant- We'll I was about to go get food you can come if you want.
I was about to reply when Jaden grabs my arm pulling me towards him and the boys.
J- She can't she coming with us to Taco Bell.
I nod and leave with the boys. We get to Taco Bell we eat, play around, joke, laugh. It was the most fun I've had in a while. I'm happy I have them.