What are we gonna do now?

I wake up with a huge headache, I don't remember anything from last night. I realize I'm just wearing a hoodie completely naked underneath. I look to my left and see Jaden asleep with no shirt on. I jump up, and it's startled him.
U- Jaden WHAT THE FUCK!
J- What happened last night.
U- I have no idea did we...
J- No we couldn't have.
We look at my the dresser next to the side of my bed, and see a torn open condom package. We look at each other, and I feel any eyes water.
U- If Anthony found out we... he'd dump me. What are we gonna do?
J- Listen to me we're both going to get dressed, and act like this never happened. We can't tell nobody.
I nod and wipe my tears away. Jaden gets up puts on his clothes and leaves. I sit there shocked. How am I going to face Anthony? It'll hurt him to much. I get up and start get ready for the day.

My OutfitI walk downstairs, and see Jaden sitting in the kitchen

My Outfit
I walk downstairs, and see Jaden sitting in the kitchen. I immediately go and sit on the couch. Anthony sits next to me, and puts his hand on my thigh. I can't do this. I get up, and go to my room. I text Natalie because I feel myself freaking out.
                                          Nat🤪
                                       Natalie I need your help!
What's wrong luv
                                          I did something so bad
What?!?!
                                        Me and Jaden got drunk
                                             last night and had sex
OMFG have you told Anthony
                         No Jaden said not to tell anyone
Dude so what are you gonna
do?
                                       Idk I can't talk to Anthony        
                                                                   I feel to bad
Just pick the right time to tell him
                                                                                    Ok
I sit on my bed, and start crying. Someone knocks on my door.
U- Come in.
Ant- Hey are you alright?
He sees me crying and sits next to me.
Ant- What happened?
He moves my face towards him with my chin. I pull away.
U- You need to leave. I want to be alone.
Ant- What? Is it something I did? Why are you mad?
I get up and stand in front of him.
U- You did nothing wrong Anthony. Just please leave.
I look down at the floor, and point to the door. He stands up and put his hands on my waist. I walk away from him.
U- Anthony stop your not helping just leave!
I feel myself turning red. He slowly walks away and closes my door. I fall to floor, and start crying.
***skip to later that night***
I've been ignoring Anthony, and all his texts and calls. I've been hiding in my room because I feel ashamed. I try my best to remember last night, but it's like my brain deleted it. I easily go to sleep since my eyes were so heavy from all the crying. Worst day ever.