The Party

I wake up, and Anthony's still asleep. I get up go to my room, and get ready for the day.

My outfitI walk downstairs, and eat a bowl of cereal

My outfit
I walk downstairs, and eat a bowl of cereal. Then I look, and see Ashley with her bag about to leave. I walk over to her.
U- Where are you going?
As- Oh I'm leaving Taylor's been calling me.
U- Taylor? Like your ex boyfriend Taylor.
Her eyes widen.
U- You never broke up him huh.
As- Look I came to see Jaden. I saw him now I have to leave. Tell him I said bye, but we can't talk anymore.
U- Why should I have to be the one? This is your mess so fix it. God dammit Ashley why Jaden? Out of the boys why him to do this to.
Then Jaden comes downstairs and walk over to us.
J- What's going on?
I stare at her waiting for her to tell him.
As- I was about to leave. I didn't want to say goodbye because I didn't want see your face when I tell you we can't talk anymore.
I look at him, and he looks a lil shocked.
J- Oh...um...ok.
He leaves to his room.
U- Way to go Ashley . You know what just leave don't ever come back. And you know what else we're not friends anymore so don't call me, text me, dm me, nothing. Now I have to be the one to clean up your mess like always.
She looks at, and her cheeks turn red.
Ashley - Fine whatever I don't need you anyways.
U- Fine now go.
She leaves and slams the door. I walk into Jadens room to see if he's ok. I see him sitting on the edge of his bed with his hands covering his face. I sit next to him, and put my head on his shoulder.
U- Are you alright Jaden?
J- Go a head say I told you.
U- I'm not gonna do that Jaden.
J- I should've known better.
U- Yea you should've.
He laughs and put his arms around me. We sit there hugging for awhile.
U- Look Charli texted me saying there's gonna be a party tonight at Avani's. We're gonna go, and have a good time alright.
J- ok.
I get up, and walk to Anthonys room. He was him laying on his bed awake. I lay down next to him, and kiss his cheek. He turns his body towards me.
U- What happened?
Ant- Just had a good dream.
U- What was it about?
Ant- We were married, had our own house, and you were pregnant.
I smile and put my hand on his cheek.
U- One day.
Ant- One day.
***skip to later that night***
We're all getting dressed for the party. Addison and Dixie came to my room, and borrowed some clothes.

Addisons Outfit

Addisons Outfit

My Outfit

 Dixies Outfit ***skip to party***We get to the party, and the house is filled with people

Dixies Outfit
***skip to party***
We get to the party, and the house is filled with people. We all party, drink, and fun together. Jaden and I get so drunk together. Anthony calls us an uber, tells us to go home, and sleep it off. We get in the uber, and he lays his down on my lap. We get the house, and Jaden walks me to my room. As he was about to leave I tell him to stay. I guess I said that since it was gonna be the first night Id sleep by myself without Anthony. And I didn't want to be alone. Jaden layed down next to me, and I put my head on his chest. I could hear his heartbeat, he ran his fingers through my hair, and down my back. I looked at him, and we kissed. He pulled back and looked at me confused. I pulled his shirt toward me, and kissed him again. His lips were so soft and gentle. It felt as if our tongues were fighting for dominance, but his won. He flipped me so he was on top. He took off his shirt, and looked at me as if asking for my permission. I nodded, and we had sex.