Forgiveness?

I wake up to see Anthony sitting in his chair with his head in his hands. I get up, and he looks at me smiling wearily.
U- What's wrong?
Ant- Just thinking.
U- About what?
Ant- I honestly don't even know.
I get off the bed, and sit on his lap. I run my finger along the bruise on his fist.
U- I know you were mad, but you shouldn't have hit him.
He looks at me, and puts his hand on my cheek.
Ant- I know I just... saw red. I was just thinking about... him touching you...where I've touched you, him kissing you...where I've kissed you, and it made me so angry.
He started crying quietly. I start crying also.
U- I was so scared you'd break up with. I couldn't imagine my life with not it in anymore.
I kissed him like how I've never kissed him before. I lay my head down on his shoulder.
***Anthonys Perspective***
Holding Rosie in my arms again made me feel happy. Losing her scared me to death. I thought when she was mad the other day she wanted to break up. But when she told me what her and Jaden did it felt as if my whole heart shattered. But I forgave her because I knew it was a mistake. I didn't want one mistake to ruin our whole future together.
***Back to Rosie's Perspective***
Ant- We should get up.
U- Yea your ok though right.
He kisses me gently.
Ant- Does that answer your question?
I smile, and go to my room.
I take a shower, and get ready for the day.

I  walk outside next to the pool

I  walk outside next to the pool. Addison comes out and sits on the lawn chair next me.
A- Bryce told me what happened yesterday.
U- He did?
I was nervous about what she might say. I felt my stomach had nots.
A- Yea I'm happy the boys are safe, and hopefully they can be friends again.
I hadn't thought of that yet. Would Anthony and him still be best friends.
Addison taps my shoulder and points inside. It looked Jaden, and him were talking and then they hugged. Anthony came outside he kissed me on my forehead, and we stood there watching the sunrise.