Day 3!!

I wake up in the middle of the night in Anthony's bed totally confused wearing his hoodie. "Wow what happened last night" I say startled. "Nothing after the girls left all of us had a few drinks and you fell asleep on the couch. I picked yup up and was going to take you to your room, but you said you wanted to sleep with me." "I don't even remember drinking last night. Wait why am I wearing your hoodie then?" "Um did you want to sleep in jeans" "Yea guess not I should leave" I say as I get up. "Wait" as he grabs my hand. "You can stay." I get back into bed with him and we cuddle together. I start playing with his hair, and kiss him. He pulls me tight close to him. I take oh his hoodie and we had sex.....
***skip to next morning***
I wake up to both of us naked under the sheets. "Good morning beautiful" He says kissing me on the cheek. I smile and and give him a quick kiss. "Can't we just lay here all day" he says yawning. "I wish but we should really get up. Hey what time is it" "Its exactly 9" "Ok I'm going to take a shower. Can I take your hoodie." "Yea of course." I walk back to my room, take a shower, then find and outfit.

As I was doing my hair I felt arms wrap around my waist

As I was doing my hair I felt arms wrap around my waist. "God your beautiful" Anthony kisses me on the cheek. I turn around and kiss him passionately. He picks me up as I wrap my legs around him and sits down on top my dresser. He pushes my hair back and starts giving me hickies. "Babe we should stop before someone comes in." I tell him while playing with his hair. He lays his head on my shoulder. "Alright we should get some food." "Let me hide these things first." I say while pointing to my neck. He laughs and kisses me I see you downstairs.
***Anthonys Perspective***
I really just had sex with Rosie. What the actual hell! She's perfect I love her beautiful blue eyes,soft brown hair, her laugh, and not to mention her smile. It's like she's all I could think about. I walk downstairs and see Griffin making a tiktok with Dixie. "Oh wow Griffin finally got a girlfriend" "Shut up before I beat your ass" We both start laughing and pretend we're about to kiss and back away. "Woah there dude" Dixie just looks at us laughing. I wonder what's taking Rosie so long. There couldn't be that many hickies. Maybe I should check on her.
***Back to Rosie's Perspective***
I finish covering them and I go see what Josh is up to. I go and see he's sitting in his gaming chair and I go and lay down on his bed. "Hey Joshy what's up" "Nun I'm just checking out this girl's acc" "ooo who's the lucky girl" I ask with a big smile on my face. "Her names Nessa" " Oh I know her she seems sweet." "Yea should I dm her" he looks asking for my permission. "Of course why wouldn't you she seems perfect for you." I put my hand on his shoulder. "Josh you're free to date whoever you want you know that. That kiss was just a misunderstanding." I get up and we hug, and Josh looks at me kisses me. I was shock so I just stood there, and finally came to my senses. "JOSH what the hell dude" I say pushing him off. "Rosie I still kind of like you. What do you expect." "For you to not kiss me when I tell you I just wanna be friends  Josh you can't do that ever again." I storm out of his room and head downstairs. I see Dixie sitting down and the table. "Hey have you seen Anthony" I ask her. "No he left in a hurry he looked pretty mad." OH SHIT