Shes here

I follow Jaden to the living room, and see Ashley standing there. They hug, and she comes up to me to hug.
J- Addison, Dixie, Griffin this is Ashley.
Arely- Hi nice to meet y'all.
A- Oh your Ashley. Nice to meet you.
Addison looks at me and makes a face.
I laugh, and sit on the couch with Anthony.
Jaden takes her to his room show she could put her stuff down.
U- I have a bad feeling about this.
Ant- Me too.
He kisses my hand. And I lay my head on his shoulder.
We all eat breakfast together, and Ashley and Jaden flirt the whole time. I heard her tell him she broke up with her boyfriend. We all watch a movie together, and she sits on his lap.
B- So how long are you going to be here Arely.
Arely- I leave tomorrow.
G- So you only came here for today.
J- Yea just for me isn't she amazing.
U- Yea she sure is.
I roll my eyes, and we continue watching the movie. The rest of the day was so awkward I couldn't stand it. I guess Anthony could feel my stress, so he took me to his room. And I sat on his lap on his bed.
Ant- Are you good Rose this day I've been getting these bitchy vibes from you.
I put my head on his shoulder.
U- I don't want to see him get hurt.
Ant- You've tried warning him Rosie, so don't beat yourself up about it ok.
U- You're right. You're always right.
I kiss gently, he looks at me and furthers the kiss. We make out for a few mins.
Ant- Rosie we should get back.
I laugh
U- Remember that time where I was the one that always had to stop you from furthering things.
Ant- Yes and it was torture.
U- You see so why can't we just stay here. Please.
Ant- Fine.
He lays his head on my stomach, and we take a nap.

liked by kiocyrr, addisonrae, and 2,395,107 othersrosiebby- he fell asleep🥺         ^charlidamelio- that's adorable ✌️🥺I woke up 30 mins later, and I heard noises

rosiebby- he fell asleep🥺
^charlidamelio- that's adorable ✌️🥺
I woke up 30 mins later, and I heard noises. I tried my best to move Anthony off of me without waking him up. I opened his door, and crept down the halls. No one was home, but it sounded like moaning. I walk in front of Jadens door.
Arely- "mmmm jaden please don't stop"
What the actual fuck she already got him to do it when they aren't even dating. This bitch. I slowly walk back into Anthonys room. I lay down next to him, and I play with his hair while he sleeps.
***skip to two hours later***
U- Baby wake up.
Anthony yawns, and gets off of me.
Ant- How long was I asleep for?
U- Almost three hours.
I say laughing he laughs too. And kisses my forehead.
U- So guess what
Ant- What?
U- Arely and Jaden did it.
Ant- What how do you know?
U- You could literally hear them? She was so loud.
He laughs and gets up.
Ant- I'm starving.
U- Me too postmates something.
Ant- Ight Mcdonald's?
U- Yes please.
He orders and we wait while watching netflix together. When the food gets here we eat, and lay down next to eachother. Then we hear the front door open, and everyone was home.
U- We should leave.
He grabs my waist and whines.
Ant- No baby stayyyy.
U- Well looks like things are back to normal.
We laugh and he kisses me. We get up walk downstairs. Jaden and Arely were down there already. He had this big grin across his face. And she just looked bored. He had his arms around her waist, and she was just on her phone. Anthony has his head on my shoulder. So I told him that we should go back to his room. We go in, and snuggle up together.
U- Aw the baby luvs me.
Ant- More than anything.
We fall asleep in eachothers arms.