Anniversary

I wake up early, and see Anthony still asleep. I kiss him on the cheek, and go to my room quietly. I wanted to get ready, and make Anthony breakfast in bed.

My outfitI made him heart shaped pancakes, bacon, eggs, a fruit bowl, and coffee

My outfit
I made him heart shaped pancakes, bacon, eggs, a fruit bowl, and coffee. I place the food on a tray, and walk slowly to his room.
U- Bub wake up.
I tap him on the shoulder, and he wakes up yawning.
Ant- What's this?
He looked so happy as he sat up.
U- I made you breakfast in bed. Happy one month Anthony!
Ant- Happy one month Rosie!
U- Ok you eat this while I make the others breakfast, so they don't get jealous.
I walk downstairs into the kitchen, and make the boys breakfast. I wake them up, and they all come downstairs. I serve them all and we eat.
B- Where's Anthony?
U- I made him breakfast in bed.
J- You did.
U- Yea you should've seen how happy he was.
I see Jaden roll his eyes in the corner of my eye.
A- I think that's adorable Rosie.
We all finish eating, so I start washing the dishes. Jaden comes up, and sits on the counter.
J- I talked to Arely.
U- About what?
J- I asked her to come here for the weekend.
U- J if your going to ask her out fine I don't care anymore. I've already warned you. I don't want to see you get hurt. She doesn't even care about you. If she did she would've broken up with her boyfriend already. But she still hasn't.
J- She told me she'll come to see if she really likes.
U- Yea in Arely language that means I want to see if this moron will sleep with me, and then I'll move on with my life.
J- It's different this time Rosie. She's different.
U- Whatever you say Jaden.
I turn off the water, and walk away. I go into Anthonys room, and see he's in his closet. I lay down on his bed.
Ant- What happened I heard yelling.
U- Just got into a lil argument with Jaden no biggie.
I look at him, as he comes out his closet.

U- Well doesn't someone look sexy today.
Ant- I mean it is our anniversary.
I smile, and he kisses me.
U- So what did you have in plan for today?
Ant- I was thinking aquarium for right now.
U- Sound fun babe.
We go to the aquarium for two hours looking at the fishes, going on the ferris wheel together, kissing at the very top, then seeing the sharks. He bought me a sea turtle stuffed animal which I thought was the cutest. It was so fun, then we went back to the house.
I take him to his room, and sit him on his bed.
U- Ok stay here and close your eyes so I can get your present.

U- ok open them

U- ok open them.
Ant- WHAT NO WAY!!! You got me the GOLF le FLEUR x Lacoste jacket! I love this baby.
U- Yay! I saw you looking at it online so I got it for you.
Ant- Ok let me get you your gift.

I screamed so loud when I saw them in his hand

U- No way Anthony!!
Ant- Here baby
U- I fucking love you so much right now.
Ant- He smiled ok now get dressed so we can go out for dinner.
U- Dinner?
Ant- Yea I got reservations at this restaurant.
I smiled, and went to my room.

My dressI walked downstairs and saw Anthony in a black tux

My dress
I walked downstairs and saw Anthony in a black tux. He looked so happy, he made me smile.
Ant- You look gorgeous Rosie.
U- Thanks you look good. Ok we should go.
We ate dinner at this beautiful restaurant. I couldn't believe that's it's already been a month with him. I'm so lucky. We talked for hours.
***skip to back home***
We get back to the house. I go to my room to change into just one of Anthonys hoodies. I walk into Anthonys room, and see he just finished changing I lay on his bed, and he lays down next to me. He rubs the side of his finger along my cheek.
Ant- Today was fun baby.
U- It sure was thank you.
I lean over and kiss him. I get up and lock his door. He moves and sits at the edge of the bed and looks at me with a raised eyebrow.
⚠️ Warning Intense Scene!! ⚠️
I sit on his lap with him between my legs. I kiss him passionately, he takes off my hoodie. And looks a lil surprised I just have on a bra and underwear. He starts kissing my neck softly. I take off his shirt and run my hands through his chest. He looks at my bra, and I nod. He takes it off, and our lips meet. He grabs my thighs and flips me so I'm laying on his bed. He starts kissing my body, and I get turned on. I feel myself tighten. He licks my stomach, and I moan.
Ant- Shh baby so they don't hear.
I nod with my eyes closed, and bite my lip. He starts to run me through my underwear, and I start to moaning softly. He pulls off my underwear leaving me naked. His lips explore my body leaving me moaning arching my back in pleasure. He slips a finger in, and I bury my face in his neck moaning. He adds another one. I let out a soft moans. He fingers me until I cum, I take off his sweatpants. And see he has a boner. I smile and kiss his neck gently. He grabs a condom from his drawer. I bury my face in his neck again. Do it baby. I tell him softly. He takes off his boxers and slides into me in and out. I moan his name in his ear softly and give him a hickie on his neck. Mmm baby he tells me. He goes at it until we both reach our climax. He looks at me in my eyes, and kisses me. He puts his boxers on, and I put his hoodie on. He lays next to me we're both exhausted. He puts one of his hands on my ass, and the other holding my face while kissing me. I close my eyes trying to picturing it all again.
Ant- You were good tonight.
U- Baby you make me feel so good I don't ever want you to stop.
He smiles and kisses me again.
Ant- Trust me I don't either, but we have too. Go to sleep baby. Tomorrow we'll take a shower.
U- Together?
He looks at me smiling.
Ant- Whatever you want ok.
U- I just want you forever.
Ant- I want you forever too my love.
He wrapped his arms around me and we both fell asleep.