Baecation?

***skip to two weeks later***
It's been two weeks and my relationship with Anthony has never been better. We've spent countless nights watching netflix and cuddling, face masks, he even let me give him a makeover once. And the the boys, and I have been great. I got Nessa to go out with Josh, Bryce and Addison are official, Jaden and I have turned into best friends so I tell him everything. He even taught me how to play guitar. Griffin is happy with Dixie. It seems like everything is perfect, and in 4 days I'll be 19 years old.
I wake up in my bed alone, and notice a note a note on my mirror. "Went shopping be back soon, Anthony". I get up and start getting ready for today.

liked by luvanthony, addisonrae, 2,495,981 othersrosiebby- almost 19 excited       ^ashleyxe- miss u lil sock 🥺                 ^rosiebby- miss you babes💕       ^charlidamelio- we need to start planning!!                  ^addisonrae- baecation ...

rosiebby- almost 19 excited
       ^ashleyxe- miss u lil sock 🥺
^rosiebby- miss you babes💕
^charlidamelio- we need to start planning!!
^addisonrae- baecation part 2 🥳
^luvanthony- mines💙
^rosiebby- 💙
^charlidamelio- um more like mines🙄
I go to Jadens room and lay on his bed. "What's up." he asks me. "I'm bored Anthony went shopping probably for new shoes." "Yea so what do you wanna do" he asks while playing his electric guitar. "First you could chill with the rockstar vibes" We start laughing. "Charli called me and said her and the girls are coming over to talk about my birthday." "Oh yea your turing 19" "Hell ya and I'm stoked" "So what do you wanna do for your birthday." "I have no idea" Then I hear knocking. "That probably them cmon J" We go and open the door to see Charli, Dixie, Addison, Avani, and Madi. "Hey babes" They come in and we all go to my room.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Charlie- C
Dixie- D
Addison- Ad
Avani- Av
Madi- M
Rosie- U
Jaden- J
Josh- Jo
Kio- K
Griffin- G
Bryce- B
Anthony- Ant
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
U- "Hey J can you get the boys so we can talk about it together"
J- "ight"
C- "Where's Anthony"
U- "He's shopping"
All of them- "oooooo"
U- "What?"
D- "What if he's getting your birthday gift"
U- "let's change the subject please"
Then all the boys come in and sit on the floor then Anthony comes over and sits next to you on your bed.
A- "Ok me and Charli were thinking about "Sway/Hype baecation
K- "Ay that doesn't sound too bad."
B- "So where are we going for this Sway/Hype baecation?"
J- "I think it should be up to Rosie"
Av- "Yea what's one place you've always wanted to go to."
U- "Hawaii"
All of them- "Hawaii it is"
Dixie and Addison- "Everyone start booking flights and packing cuz we're going to Hawaii."
M- "I need to go shopping for swim suits"
Av- "Yea me too"
U- "How bout we go shopping today"
C- "Sounds like fun"
Me and Anthony book our flights and we got seats together. "Baby this is gonna be so fun" "He kisses me. "It really is".
Jo- "Hey can I invite Nessa?"
U- "Totally"
J- "Well looks like I'm going to be single for this baecation."
Ant- "Aye you still got me"
They pretend they're about to kiss and back away laughing.
A- "Let's go girls before it gets late."
I get up and grab my purse and kiss Anthony bye.