New Member

***Skip to Two Hours Later***
We all come back to house after eating breakfast at this cute cafe. As we walk inside I hear Josh and Bryces voice in the kitchen.
K- Looks Josh and Bryce are back.
N- No shit sherlock.
I see Kio roll his eyes and I whisper in his ear.
K- She's just messing with you.
Natalie can be a lil rough sometimes, and people don't always take it as a joke. I guess that's why her and Josh got off so well together.

We all walk to the kitchen to see Josh, Bryce, and unfamiliar face.
B- Hey guys meet our new roommate!
The boys all gather around this guy shaking hands and hugging. The girls and I stand there confused.
A- Who's that?
Addison whispers in my ear. I shrug my shoulders.
U- I have no idea.
N- He's kind of cute.
The boys come back. Josh wraps his arm around the mystery guy leading him to me.
Jo- Quinton this is Rosie. You guys haven't met before, but she also lives here.
Quinton sees me and he smiles really big. I'm taking that as a compliment.
Q- Hi Rosie it's nice to meet you. Your really pretty by the way.
We wave.
U- Um... thanks it's nice to meet you too.
I then feel Jaden get close to me pulling me towards him putting his hand on my lower back.
Ja- Isn't she?
This was the first time I've seen Jaden be overprotective. It was kinda hot. Quintons eyes widen like he just realized he made a huge mistake. Bryce breaks the tension.
B- Ok Rosie now just because Quinton and Jaden look alike doesn't mean you can have both. Sharing is caring.
U- Shut up!
Quinton and I nervously laugh. Jaden gives Bryce death stare. I give Natalie a pleading look. Please help me get out of this situation. She nods.
N- Wait so you didn't go to the hype this morning?
She says to Josh with a raised eyebrow.
Jo- No we wanted to surprise you guys and instead went to pick Quinton up at the airport.
Ja- Yea I kinda figured something was going on.
N- Hey how bout we all go for a swim.
G- Yea that sounds hella fun. It's perfect outside.
The boys start getting excited and I see Quinton full with joy. It's like he's a lil kid.
U- Yea please let's go.

I pull Jaden away leading him to my room. We go to my room. I sit him in my bed and he looks pissed off.
I put my hand on his thigh.
U- Jaden you need to chill.
He rolls his eyes clenching his jaw.
Ja- He totally wants sleep with you. "Your really pretty by the way"
He says mocking him.
U- He was just being nice J, and you know that. Come on let's go have some fun.
He gives me a weak smile, so I give him a small kiss.
U- I'll let you pick my swim suit.
His eyes quickly widen and he smiles. I push his shoulder.
U- Don't get too excited now.
He gets up and walk over to my dresser. I point to the one that has my swim suits he goes through all of them, and hands me one.
U- Really this one out of all those.
I say grabbing a handful of them dropping them in the drawer. He looks at me pleased.
U- Fine now leave so I can change.
I push him out of my room.

liked by charlid'amelio, brycehall, and 1,307,174 othersrosiebby- i should hire Jaden to be my personal stylist🖤^charlid'amelio- damn that's mine🥵^rosiebby- of course i am😌✋^jadn- 🖤^user104- they're adorable ^fan783- they are^luvanthony- one o...

rosiebby- i should hire Jaden to be my personal stylist🖤
^charlid'amelio- damn that's mine🥵
^rosiebby- of course i am😌✋
^jadn- 🖤
^user104- they're adorable
^fan783- they are
^luvanthony- one of a kind
^user715- he's stillheartbroken😔
^luvanthony- i'm not stop taking this
                                          so personal
^addisonrae- i'm loving this so much!!💋
^rosiebby- thanks bby 🥺

~~~~~~~~~~~~
I walked out of my room to Jadens to see him shirtless wearing swim shorts. I give him a lil spin.
U- Are you happy now?
He comes up and wraps his arms around me.
Ja- Yes very! I'm sorry I acted like a douche.
I run my fingers through his hair.
U- It's fine. BUT if I'm being honest it was kind of hot.
He raises an eyebrow.
Ja- Oh it was.
He kisses me and I hold his hand as we walk outside to the evening sun to see the others in the water. Addison is sitting on the edge with only her feet in the water.
N- Come on Rosie the water is great!
I walk in slowly and swim to the deep end with the other. I could feel Quintons eyes on me, but I try to act like I don't notice to not get Jaden upset. I just want to relax.