Morning

I woke up to the room being bright from the morning sun. On my stomach was Jaden's sleeping head and arms wrapped around me. I tried to wiggle out of his arms, but he just held me tighter. I ran my fingers through his hair smiling. Why is he so perfect?

We had a great first date last night. We went to this go carts place, and I beat him multiple times of course. Then afterwards drove to this empty parking lot, and sat on the hood of the car staring at the stars. It was like it was from a movie.

Someone knocks on the door which makes Jaden grunt. I then move his arms off of me, and get up. I open the door slightly and stick my head out. It was Natalie. I widen the door a bit.
U- What do you need?
N- I wanted to tell you bye.
U- Wait you're leaving already?
N- Yea Josh's going to drop me off at the airport.
I feel my eyes water, and my throat getting dry. She sees my face and hugs me tightly.
Na- Please don't cry Rosie. I'll be back soon, and you have the boys to keep you busy.
I nod my head while hugging her trying my best to not crying.
U- Bye I love you.
Na- Love you too. Text me if anything juicy happens.
U- Of course.
I say laughing. She walks down the hallway, and I close the door and turn around to see Jaden getting of the bed. He comes and hugs me tightly and a tear rolls down my cheek.

Ja- I bet she'll be back in two weeks.
I laugh wiping the tear away.
U- Hopefully your right.
I grab my phone from the charger and see two missed calls from bbychar💍 (charli). I call her back sitting on the bed.
Ja- What happened?
Jaden asks going to his closet to get clothes for the day.
U- Just Charli.
She answers right away.

C-Rosie! I called you like twice.
U- Sorry I was asleep. What happened? Are you alright?
C- Yea fine. But I wanted to ask if your down to go to a party. Just girls!
I look at Jaden who was putting on a new hoodie facing me.
U- Hold on.
I get up and walk out of the room and go to mine. I sit on my bed crossing my legs.
U- Ok go on.
C- All the girls from baecation except for Addison since she's got a biscuit in the oven want to go to this birthday party. Only certain people got invited.
U- I didn't.
C- Well your my plus one then.

Jadens walks in my room with a worried face. He puts one of his hands on my thigh and leans over trying to hear the phone call. I lean my head away from him.
U- I'm fucking down. Just text me the details and I'll see you tonight.
C- Alrighty bye love you.
U- Love you.
I hang up and Jaden looks at me with a pouty face. I smile and squeeze his cheeks with my hand.
Ja- What was that all about?
I get off my bed and walk over to my dresser and brush my hair.
U- Just Charli.
He walks behind me wrapping his arms around me resting his head on my shoulder.
Ja- But you said you we're leaving.
U- Yea I'm going to this party with the girls tonight.

I could see in the mirror Jadens wasn't the happiest so I just changed the subject.
U- So last night was fun.
I turn around to hug him.
Ja- It was, but I had forgot to give you something.
U- What?
Ja- Hold on I'll be right back.
He leaves and I go to my closet and start picking out what I was going to wear today. I placed the clothes on my bed, and Jaden came back with a flat box. I open smiling.

I took the necklace out of the box and stared at it a bit confused

U- It's beautiful, but what's the star for?
Ja- So whenever you look at the necklace it would remind you of our first date when we sat on the hood of the car and stared at all the stars.
I felt myself blushing.
U- Jaden that's most sweetest thing I have ever heard in my life.
I go up and kiss him, and he breaks the kiss grabbing the necklace from my hand.
Ja- Turn around so I can put in on you.
I turn around picking my hair up. He places it on me and I look at it in the mirror.
U- It's perfect. You're perfect.