Aftermath

I wake up alone in Jadens bed. I wonder where he's at? I get up and walk into his restroom, and I see him fixing his hair. I wrap my arms around him hugging him. He turns around, and puts his hands on my waist.
Ja- Look who finally woke up.
He looks at me smiling.
U- Yea I guess I was just really tired. A lot of stuff happened yesterday.
Ja- Oh I wonder what kind of stuff. Please remind me again.
He says sarcastically with a smile. I roll my eyes and put my hands on his shoulders.
U- You know this guy just asked me out and I was stupid enough to say yes.
Ja- Ouch that hurted.
We both laugh. He looks at me and kisses me. I kiss him back, I forgot how soft and gentle he was. I feel butterflies in my stomach.
U- I gotta get ready J.
I was about to walk out I remembered to tell him something. I walk back to him.
U- Oh Jaden can we keep us a secret for a few days. I don't want to hurt Anthony I mean we just broke up.
He looks at me and nods. I go to my room, take a shower, and the other stuff. I put on some makeup and go to my closet. Grabbed some clothes and changed.

I walk to the kitchen, and I see everyone's in the living room

I walk to the kitchen, and I see everyone's in the living room. I grab a yogurt from the fridge to eat. As I was eating it Addison walks in. I tell her to come. She sits down in front of me.
A- What happened?
U- Ok so last night Jaden asked me out?
Her jaw drops and she starts clapping I tell her to shh.
A- Finally he's liked you since forever.
U- What?! No he has not.
A- Yea he has he told me he really liked you, but you with Anthony all ready. So he couldn't do anything about it.
I sit there a lil shocked. That's cute how he already liked me I was just stupid enough to not notice. Then Jaden comes in and we just stare at him.
Ja- Woah what happened?
U- I told her.
Ja- Cool.
He sits next to me.
Ja- Ok so I was thinking we go on our first date friday.
U- Sounds like a plan.
He kisses me on my cheek. We go to the living room with the others. They start disgusting baby names.
Jo- Sofia?
A- No
G- Addy?
A- Um no.
Ja- Emily?
A- I kind of like it but I don't think so.
K- Samantha?
A- Close I kind of like it too.
Ant- What about Madison like Madison Beer.
A- NO!
We all laugh, and they look at me like it's my turn. I sit there and think.
U- Vivian? And for her nick name you could call her Viv.
I say this shrugging. Addison stands there thinking, then she smiles really big.
A- It's perfect. Vivian Easterling or Vivian Hall.
Her and Bryce hug, and we just start clapping.
***later that night***
Josh, Jaden, Kio and I film few tiktoks together in my room, and they want to watch a scary movie. I go to the kitchen make popcorn. I grab a bag of hot chips and dump them in a huge bowl, then when the popcorn was finished dump it in the bowl too. I go back to my room, turn off the lights, and lay down next to Jaden. Every time I'd get scared I'd hide in Jadens chest. He whispered in my ear.
Ja- It's alright I got you.
After the movie was finished the boys went to their room. I changed into pj and quietly walked into Jadens room. He was laying down with no shirt on.
Ja- Come here.
I went and layed down next to Jaden. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my cheek. I missed this being in somebody's arms. I close my eyes, and I slowly drift off asleep.