First Day Back

***Anthonys Perspective***
I wake up to see Rosie still on my chest. I think about last night, and have a big smile on my face. I run my fingers through her hair, and then down her back. She makes me feel like I'm on Cloud 9, I don't know how'll I'll feel if I ever lose her.
U- Rosie baby wake up.
She wakes up, and looks at me with this beautiful smile on her face.
R- Last night was amazing.
U- It really was.
She kisses me softly.
R- mmm do we have to get up. I just want to stay in bed with you forever.
She grabs the blanket and covers her entire body with it. I laugh and I want to stay with her forever too.
U- We could try.
She looks at me and smiles. I wrap my arms around her, and kiss her. She closes her eyes, lays her head on my chest, and places her leg over mine. I place my hand under her shirt, and move my fingers up and down her back. She giggles.
knock knock knock
Ugh someone had to ruin this.
U- Who is it?
K- It's Kio man, breakfast is ready. Is Rosie in there.
She picks her head up.
R- Yea we'll be down there in a minute.
She looks at me.
R- Looks like forever just got ruined.
We laugh and get up she leaves to get ready so do I.
***Back to Rosie's Perspective***
I walk into my room, take a quick shower, brush my teeth, and get dressed.

I walk downstairs and sit at the table with the boys

Jo- So what are we gonna do today?
B- Addison coming over with the girls I think.
U- Have y'all decided on names yet?
B- Nope Addisons mainly worried about where we're gonna live.
Ant- Wait are you moving out.
We all looked at him worried.
B- I don't want to, but I'm pretty sure you guys don't want to have a crying baby here.
Jo- What if course we do.
K- Yea you can take the spare room, and turn it into the baby's room.
U- We'll help you decorate. Whatever you need we're here to help.
B- Thanks guys Addisons just been going through a lot her parents were so mad when she told them she was pregnant.
U- Yea hopefully she's back to happy self soon. Because we all need a lil sunlight in our life.
Jo- Nessa called me last night.
Ant- What she say?
Jo- She asked if we could get back together, and that she was sorry for cheating on me.
U- She cheated on you with who?
J- Chase didn't we tell you?
U- No oh so that's why Charli broke up with him.
I thought she broke up with him cuz he tried getting with Cynthia.
Ant- We'll that too.
We finished eating, then went to the patio and started filming tiktoks with eachother. We're we're chilling for a few hours when the Charli, Dixie, and Addison came over.
C- Yay my lil sock is back!!
D- We missed you.
A- I surely did.
I hug them tightly.
U- Yea and now here for good.
We spend the day making tiktoks, watching movies with the boys, and talk about all the drama in my room.
U- So you broke up with Chase.
C- Yea it's for the best.
A- Rose who's the girl Jadens been talking to lately. It's like he won't shut up about her.
U- My friend back home, Ashley , and she's just not good for him.
D- What do you mean?
U- She just uses guys for sex basically. It's like she's with a new guy everyday. And now she's trying to get with Jaden.
I feel myself boiling with heat. And then I think about this morning with Anthony and calm down.
C- Have you told him.
U- Sure did I told him not to ask her out. So now they're just "talking".
A- Well just see how that plays out, now Rosie a lil birdie told me that you and Anthony sure had fun last night.
Addison smiles big, and Charli and Dixie start laughing.
C- Was it a fun game of twister?
I laugh and starts blushing.
U- It sure was fun thought.
D- How was it?
U- It was AMAZING, but that's all I could say for now.
I feel myself blushing, and the girls start laughing.
D- He sure does love you though Rosie.
U- How do you know?
D- Isn't it obvious by the way he just looks at you, and how he always calls you beautiful.
I smile and look at my promise ring again.
U- Ok next topic! Dixie how are you and Griffin?
D- Great actually! He's told me he loved me.
A- Awww that's so sweet.
C- That's disgusting!
We laugh and just talk for hours until Addison goes to sleep with Bryce, Dixie goes into Griffins room, and Charli goes over to Madis house.
I go downstairs and eat cereal when Jaden comes in.
J- Hey what you doing.
U- Nothing just eating. You?
J- I've been waiting for hours for Arely to respond to my texts.
U- Nothing surprising. She's probably with her boyfriend.
J- She's still with him?
He looked a lil hurt when I told him that. I'm guessing she lied to him that she broke up with him.
U- Yea haven't you check her insta she's on a date with him right now.
He rolls his eyes and gets a bowl of cereal and sits down across from me.
J- What have you been up to?
U- Pretty much just hanged with the girls until they left me for their boyfriends.
J- And Anthony?
U- He said he was getting me a surprise since tomorrow will be our one month anniversary. So I'm kind of excited about that.
J- What are you getting him?
U- I bought him a golf jacket to add to his collection.
I showed him a picture and he nodded.
J- Pretty neat.
U- Hopefully he likes it.
J- I'm pretty sure he'll like whatever you get him so don't worry about it. I mean I know I'll will.
U- Thanks Jaden.
I get up hug him, and put my dishes away.
I walk into my room, put on one of Anthonys hoodies, and go to his bed and fall asleep.
***skip to one hour later***
I felt hands on my waist, and someone kiss my forehead. I open my eyes and see Anthony.
Ant- I'm back.
I smile.
U- Baby come lay down with me.
He changed into sweats, took of his shirt, and layed down next to me. I pulled the covers over us. He held me tightly in his arms, I felt butterflies throughout my body. I kiss him softly, and went to sleep in his arms.