The Room

I open my eyes to Jaden staring at me which makes me laugh.
U- What?
Ja- Nothing... your just beautiful.
U- Sure if you say so.
I smile as I get up stretching.
U- Ok I gotta get dress before the boys notice I slept here.
Ja- When are we gonna tell them?
He buries himself in his blankets.
U- Soon hopefully.
I say playfully hitting him with a pillow.
I leave his room quietly laughing, and go to mines. I do my morning routine, and go to my closet.

I walk into the kitchen, and sit down at the table with the boys

Jo- I served you your plate.
U- Thanks Josh. Ok so what are we gonna do today?
B- Addison and I wanted to decorate the baby's room.
K- Can we help? I'm pretty sure we have nothing else to do.
B- Yea, but I have a feeling it's gonna take all day. Addison can't make up her mind on anything.
U- This is going to be so fun.
B- But first we gotta buy all the shit.
Ja- So does this mean Addisons gonna move in?
B- I'm guessing since the baby is gonna live here.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
We go to couple of different stores for hours with Addison and the boys. Jaden and I try our best to stay apart, and everytime we make eye contact he would make funny face. Which would always made me laugh. We buy all the stuff and decide to stop at Chick fil A and eat lunch. We all come back to the house, and start decorating the empty room for the rest of the day.

We all stand in the room amazed

A- This room is BEAUTIFUL!!
She says screaming sticking her hands out gesturing for a group hug.
B- This rooms actually really sick guys.
We all gather in the hug smiling and laughing.
Jo- Aye her uncles and aunt had to come through.
Then Addison starts tearing up.
A- This is actually feeling real. We're gonna have a baby.
B- Yea we are.
I whisper to the boys we should leave them alone. Josh, Kio, and Griffin went outside. I walk into the kitchen to make a sandwich when I feel arms wrap around my waist. Jaden. Butterflies.
U- What do you need?
He puts his chin on my shoulder.
Ja- Just wanted to see what you were doing.
I continue to make the sandwich when he turns me around. I put my hands on his shoulders.
Ja- Do you know how hard it is to stay away from you?
U- I'm sorry I'm just so amazing.
I say sarcastically he looks at me laughing. I notice myself keep looking at his lips.
Ja- How much longer?
U- Much longer what?
Ja- Til we just tell everybody.
I shrug my shoulders smiling. I kiss him and pull away. He smiles and kisses me back when someone walks in.

Ant- What the hell is going on here?
Me and Jaden separate and look at Anthony. I felt my heart skip a beat. He looks at us disgusted and walks away.
U- Anthony wait.
I follow him as he walks to his room. I close the door so no one could try to be nosy. He walks to his window looking out.
U- What are you so mad for? We broke up Anthony, so I moved on!
He turns around and walks up to me putting his hands on the sides of my arms.
Ant- Why when I love you!
U- Anthony stop your just being mean. You know why we broke up, so you can't just say that to me.
You left be broken, and who was there? Jaden was! He was always there for me when I need him the most. He asked me out, so I said yes.
He looked at his feet, and back to me. His face looked so hurt I couldn't even describe it.
Ant- So you just moved on like that... do you even still love me?
I put my hand on his cheek.
U- Anthony you'll always have a place in my heart. I could never love anybody as much as I love you, but we just need space. At least for now we do.
He looked to the side his eyes looked glassy. I moved his face back to me.
U- I need to experience other things before I just settle down. I need to see where Jaden and I could go.
I looked at my hand that was on his cheek. I had just realized I never took of my promise ring he gave me. I took the ring off and placed it his hand.
U- You need to have fun too. I'm not holding you back.
As I was about to walk out he pulled my arm back to him. He hugged me tightly, I hugged back.
Ant- I'll always love you Rosie.
I pulled away and slowly walked out of his room closing the door behind me.