Natalie

Now the moment you've all been waiting for *says in french accent* new chapter!! curtains rise
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Na- WAKE UP BITCH!
I open my eyes to see Natalie standing over me laughing. I bolt out of bed squeezing her tightly.
U- Oh my god your actually here right now. Wait! Am I dreaming.
Natalie pinches me on my arm making me scream.
Na- Guess not.
We both laugh, and sit down on my bed.
U- So your gonna be staying here for the weekend?
Na- Yup! Josh wanted to see my and hang out. And of course I've missed my best friend.
U- I've missed you too. A LOT! There's so much that happened since I left home.
Na- We could talk at during breakfast I'm STARVING right now. So get your ass up, and get dressed.

I go to my restroom, take a shower, do my morning routine, and put on light makeup. I walk over to my closet and start going through all my clothes.

I walk out, and pose in front of Natalie

U- What do you think?
Na- You look gorgeous as always. I'm sure Anthony would think so.
I make a face at her. I haven't told her that Anthony and I broke up yet because I didn't want to hear her yell at me. She thinks Anthony was the best thing to happen to me.
U- About that...
Na- No time let's go.
She pulls my arm pulling me downstairs.

Josh and the boys are there standing in the middle of the living room.
Jo- You're ready babe.
Na- Yup lets go.
K- Where are we going exactly?
Na- McDonalds of course.
U- Yea Kio get it together.
We all laugh heading out. Jaden comes up behind me wrapping his arms behind me while walking outside. He kisses my cheek making me laugh.
U- J stop.
Ja- But you look to gorgeous for me to stop.
Natalie stands in front of us crossing her arms.
Na- What are you two doing?
Ja- This thing called showing affection.
He says sarcastically which makes me laugh then stopping immediately when I see Natalie's face. I go up to her holding her hand.
U- I tried telling you earlier, but you didn't let me finish. I'm dating Jaden now. Your not mad right?
She looks at me smiling.
Na- Of course not as long as your with whoever makes you happy.
Josh sticks his head of the car's window.
Jo- Can you two hurry up with the chatting?

***skip twenty minutes later***
We finally all get to McDonald's. Griffin and Kio order while the rest of us sit down in a booth.
Na- Where's Bryce at?
Jo- He's helping Addison move into our house. So looks like we got a new sway babe.
Natalie hits him on his arm, making Josh laugh. The boys come back with our food, and we start eating. The boys are busy in there own conversation and Natalie grabs my hand.
Na- So what's happened since you left home.
U- We'll where do I start? Arely came to visit, and that sure went to hell.
Na- Oh yea. She came back home saying your the biggest bitch, and she's glad you left. We stopped talking to her after that.
U- Then it was Anthony and I's month anniversary which was pretty cool.
Na- Yea so what happened to you two?
U- I got drunk at a party one night accidentally cheated on him with Jaden. He punched Jaden, we made up, then later on we realized we relied on each other to much and needed a break.
Na- And all that led you to dating Jaden.
I nod while smiling at Jaden.
U- And we have our first date tomorrow.
Na- Well that sure sweet. So are we gonna sell your promise ring because that thing was MASIVE.
I laugh while shaking my head.
U- I gave it back to Anthony. Why should I keep it if we broke that promise?
Natalie snaps her fingers saying dang it jokingly. We all get up to throw our food away, and leave the place. We decided to go to the mall. I buy clothes from Urban and a new pair of vans.