Mystery

***Jadens Perspective***
I open my eyes to see Rosie asleep on my chest. Why does she have to be so fricking pretty? I kiss the top of her head, and hug her tightly. She wakes up and gets off my chest laying next to me. We just look at each other in silence. Rosie's the first girl where I have to try hard. Other girls are kinda easy since they're hoping I give them clout. Rosie's different she doesn't really care about that stuff. She makes me feel nervous when she's around I like it.

R- So are we just gonna stare at each other all day?
She asks smiling. I love her smile.
U- Sorry no can do we have a date tonight remember.
R- Of course how could I forget.
She starts hugging me, and I wrap my arms around her. I wonder if she can tell how fast my heart's beating. She then lets go, and gets out of bed.
U- Nooo stay here with me.
I whine which makes her laugh.
R- I can't J I have to get dressed already.
I pout and she kisses me.
R- I'll be back I promise.

***Back to Rosie's Perspective***
I walk out of Jadens room, and start walking towards mine. I see Natalie in there looking through her suitcase on top of my bed.
U- Morning!
N- Good Morning
I walk to my closet and go through my clothes for an outfit, and change.

I go to my restroom and do the usual then put on light makeup

I go to my restroom and do the usual then put on light makeup. I go back in my room to see Josh kissing Natalie.
U- Ewwww! Can you not do this in my room?
Josh ignores me.
Jo- I'll be back soon.
He leaves my room, and I make a confused to Natalie.
U- Where's he going?
N- He going to hype house with Bryce for some video.
U- Oh ok well you could change in my room. I'm going back to Jaden's.
I close the door leaving, and walk back into Jadens room. He was laying down on his phone. He looked at me up and down. I went and laid down and started cuddling with him.

Ja- So what did you want to do today?
U- We could all get breakfast since Josh and Bryce left.
Ja- They did? Where?
U- Natalie said they're going to the hype house for a vid.
He stayed there silent. I looked up at him.
U- What's wrong?
Ja- That a lil weird why would they just randomly go to hype house. And it's early as shit right now.
I stayed there thinking. He was right, but why would Josh lie to Natalie like that. Jaden sees me with a serious face, and just kisses every inch of my face. I start laughing and try pushing him off playfully.
U- Jaden! Jaden stop! Please!
He finally does laughing and rests his chin on the top of my head.
Ja- It's probably nothing anyways. We should just go get breakfast. Let me get dressed real quick.

He gets off the bed and walks over to his dresser. He grabs a hoodie and puts it on. He looks at me and I catch myself staring. He notices too and smiles. I feel myself blushing so I go on my phone. I start going through tiktok. Jaden puts on jeans and his white air forces. He then leaves to go to the restroom. Finally he's gone making tiktoks in front him makes me feel awkward. I get up and walk over to his window to film one.

After I finish I see Jaden leaning against the doorway staring at me with a smirk on his face. I feel myself blushing and smiling so hard my cheeks hurt.
U- No you weren't supposed to be here. Now I feel all weird.
He walk up to me and kisses me deeply. I pull away and stare into his icy blue eyes and lean back into another kiss. Our lips connecting sending chills throughout my body. Wow I could always count on Jaden to leave me speechless. He pulls away looking at me doing his adorable smile. I rub my lips together still speechless then wiping my lip gloss of his lips with my finger.
Ja- You don't have to feel weird around me.
He says grabbing my hands interlocking our fingers.
U- I'll keep that in mind next time.
He just laughs, and walks over to his dresser putting on cologne. We go to the living room to meet the others, so we could leave.