Moving Day

I wake up and whisper into Anthonys ear.
U- Wake up baby.
He opens his eyes and looks at me smiling.
Ant- Morning beautiful.
He kisses me on my cheek, and we get up and go downstairs to the kitchen. As we walk down I see my mom making breakfast.
Mom- You better hurry if you want to catch your flight.
U- Mom someone wanted to meet you.
Ant- Hi Ms. Peña I'm Anthony.
Mom- Oh your Anthony. Well it's very nice to meet you. I see my daughters is going to be living with you guys now.
Ant- Yea and we're very excited. I promise to take good care of her.
Mom- As you should just don't have too much fun if you know what I'm suggesting.
U- Um mom that's enough what did you make.
Mom- Pancakes.
U- yum I'm going to wake up the boys.
I go to the guest room and see Jaden and Kio sharing the bed. And Bryce and Josh on the floor. I turn on the lights and shake them awake.
U- Guys wake up my mom made pancakes.
I walk out the room, and they follow. We eat breakfast, and we start getting ready for our flight.

My fitWe get all of our stuff ready and I hear a knock at the front door

My fit
We get all of our stuff ready and I hear a knock at the front door. I open it and see the girls.
N- Hey we wanted to come before you left to say goodbye.
They look like they've all been crying for hours except Arely.
L- Yea we're gonna miss you so much Rosie.
J- I feel myself about to cry again.
I hug them, and tell them I love them.
As- Hey is Jaden around?
U- Um... yea he's in the guest room.
She walks past me, and I look at the girls with a worried face.
U- If she hurts him I'm going to murder her I'm warning y'all.
N- You should've heard her the whole ride over here.
"I wonder if he has a girlfriend? Rosie said he's a good kisser. I think he likes me."
J- "He's so cute. He told me he thinks I'm pretty."
L- "I'm gonna ask him for his number"
N- It's so annoying.
U- Well wanna come in?
They walk in and follow me to my room. We sit in there with the boys. Josh flirts with Natalie the entire time. We talk about funny memories then Ashley and Jaden come in the room. He's glowing and he has this huge smile across his face.
K- Hey the ubers here.
B- We should leave Addisons been calling nonstop.
We get all of our bags in put them in the ubers trunk.
I hug my mom and girls goodbye. We get in the car and I sit between Jaden and Anthony as usual.
Jo- I gave Natalie my number she's so funny and pretty.
U- She really is, but I thought you were with Nessa.
Jo- We broke up two days ago.
J- I gave Arely my number.
U- Wait why?
J- She told me she thinks I'm cute, and asked for my number. I wasn't going to say no.
U- Whatever
I roll my eyes, and lay my head on Anthonys shoulder. I stare at my promise ring, and look as it shines.
***skip to five hours later***
We finally get to the sway house, and the boys were all so tired. We all take shower, and get ready to sleep.

I put on these pajamas and go to Anthonys room

I put on these pajamas and go to Anthonys room. He was brushing his hair with no shirt on. I wrap my arms around his waist and kissed his back.
U- You don't know how much I've missed you.
Ant- I've missed you more.
⚠️ Warning Intense Scene!!⚠️
He turned around, and kissed me. Then on my cheek, then my neck. I close my eyes run my fingers down his abs. I put my hands on his cheeks and began kissing him passionately. He picks me up lays me down on his bed. He pulls off shirt and unclips my bra. He starts sucking on my boobs one by one. It feels so good I bite my lip and played with his hair. He began giving me hickies on my chest. His hands wander down into my shorts. He rubs me through my underwear, and I softly moan. He licks his lips, and kisses me. He takes off my shorts, and grabs a condom. He starts licking my inner thighs upwards til he reaches my underwear. I moan his name softly. He takes them off, and glides his dick in and out of me faster and faster. I put a pillow over my face, and moan uncontrollably. I tell him I'm bout to cum. And he tells me too. He keeps going til we both reach our climax. He then slows down, and takes it out of me. He comes up to me, and takes the pillow out from over my face. I kiss him deeply, and feel his tongue wonder around my mouth. I bite his lip, and give him hickies all over his neck and shoulders. I can feel his heart racing. I whisper in his ear softly.
U- I love you baby.
I kiss his cheek and he tells me he loves me too. We put on our clothes. And lay down next to eachother and stare into eachothers eyes. He gently put his hand over my neck.
Ant- You have the most stunning blue eyes.
I smile and put my head on his chest.
U- Anthony?
Ant- Yes baby?
U- I really really love you more than anybody.
He puts his finger on my chin and raises my head to look at him.
Ant- I know baby go to sleep. I'll be here when you wake up. I'll always be here.
I close my eyes, and go to sleep.