Madness

What if he saw Josh kiss me why god why.  "Um Rosie are you ok" "What... oh yea...um he didn't say where he was going?" "No he just said he'll be back soon." "I'll be right back." I ran to my room slam the door and sat in front of it.
*Ring Ring Ring* Please pick up Anthony. Please.
***Anthonys Perspective***
Why the hell we're they kissing. I knew I should've tooken my time with her, but no we sleep together before even being official. I don't even know where I'm going. Just not there.
*Ring Ring Ring* bby💙
Shit she probably already guessed I saw. Should I answer? I don't know?
***Back to Rosie's Perspective***
Voicemail UGH! What am I going to do?
*** Skip to 2 hours later***
knock knock Who's that I swear if that's Josh I'm going to kill him. I open and see Anthony standing there I move to the side as he walks in and close the door. "Babe you have to believe me nothing happened." "I saw you kiss in front of my eyes" He screamed I've never seen him this mad I didn't know what to do. "Anthony we were talking and we got up to hug and he kissed me that's what happened. I pushed him away after" I put his face between my hands. "Please I love you" He looked surprised when I said this. He just stared for awhile and he put his hands over mine. "I love you too Rose." I instantly hugged him and squeezed him. "Um your hurting me" I let go and kissed him. " I love you, but your going to have to trust me. I mean I'm living in a house filled with guys." "I know I know" He kisses me on my forehead.
Knock Knock
I open the door and it was Jaden and Addison. "Hey guys we wanted to go to a party tonight. Are you in?"
I look at Anthony and he nods. "Yea it sounds like fun." "I knew you'd be in" Addison replies cheerfully. I close the door as they leave. "Well Well Well sounds like we're going to a party." Anthony puts his hands around my waist, "yup can't wait to see how stunning you look" I smile and kiss him on the cheek , "Well I gotta get dressed so bye luv". I kick him out and Dixie and Addison come into my room, "Rosie can we borrow dresses from you since we didn't bring any clothes." Addison asks. "Of course pick whatever you want". Dixie then says jumping "Oh my goodness makeover time" We all start laughing and start going through my closet.

                     Addison chose this dress

                          Dixie chose this dress

                            And this was mine  Addison was doing my makeup

                            And this was mine
Addison was doing my makeup. "So are you dating Anthony?" Then Dixie says, "you guys would be perfect together." "Were not officially dating, but I hope we are soon!" "Yea I was hoping Bryce would ask me out today" "No way you actually like Bryce!" I said this because he's kind of loud and disgusting.
"Yea believe or not, but he treats me like a goddess." When Addison said this Dixie started laughing. "What? What's so funny about that." "Nothing" We all just started laughing together. We post a few tiktoks together and I make one thanking my followers for 7 million. "We should hurry before the boys get bored."  I walk downstairs and the boys couldn't stop staring at us. It was hilarious. I walk over to Anthony, and put my hands around him. "You look gorgeous" "Thanks babe you don't look to bad yourself" We kiss and notice the boys staring at us. Then Jaden says, "Wait what's going on here" with a big smirk on his face. Griffin follows with, "It looks like they're dating, and haven't even ask for out permission yet." Then Kio and Josh start laughing. "Wow wait til Avani sees this at the party." I felt my heart drop when he said she was going to be there. I nervously laugh and we start leaving the Sway House. Anthony holds my hand. "Hey everythings going to be fine. I love you" "Yea I love you too"