Baecation Day 2

I wake up alone in the bedroom. I get up and walk to the kitchen. I see Jaden, Charli, Dixie, and Kio are there.
U- Morning
J- Finally your awake.
I laugh and yawn.
C- I tried waking you up, but you kept telling my 5 more minutes.
D- Were waiting for everybody to wake up, so we could go get breakfast.
K- Yea Bryce, Addison, Madi, and Chris are still asleep.
U- Where's Anthony?
Jaden stares at Kio. And looks back at me.
J- Um Avani wanted to talk to him in her room.
U- Oh um alright.
I immediately look at Dixie and she smiles. I guess to make me feel better.
C- What if we prank the others?
U- What do you mean?
C- What if we pour cold water over them that'll be hilarious.
J- I'm so down.
Josh comes in.
Jo- What are y'all doing?
U- Were about to prank the others are you down.
Jo- Totally.
We filled bowls with freezing water. First we go to Madis room and pour Chris and her. They both jump out of the bed screaming. Next we Dixie picked the lock in Bryce's room and we dumped water on them. Now everyone's awake, and they're pissed.
C- How would you guys do that?
J- Why wouldn't we?
We all start laughing. Then Anthony comes out of Avani's room, and we all just stare at him.
Ant- What's up?
They just look at me expecting me to get mad, so I just stay quite looking at him.
C- Um we were about to order breakfast. So what does everyone want?
I order waffles and orange juice. Everyone eats, and starts getting dressed so we can go snorkeling.

Madis bikini

Madis bikini

Avanis bikini

Avanis bikini