The Party

We get to this apartment where that party is at. Chase opens the door. "Hey guys, happy you could make it." The boys and him shake hands. "Well well we'll isn't Rosie the girl who got 7 million in two months, and now living with the boys." I look at the ground and start blushing. We walk in and there's a whole bunch of tiktokers there. I look in the back of the room, and see Avani sitting on the couch with Nick, Charli, and Madi. "Hey do you want a drink" Jaden and Anthony ask me. "Sure thanks" Addison comes from behind me "should we go say hi to the others". "Ok hopefully they like me." Dixie grabs my air. "Of course they'll like you. Plus I'll hurt my sister if she isn't." We start laughing and walk over there.
***Avani's Perspective***
I didn't even want to come to this party because I knew Anthony would be her. But Charli forced me by saying That I could meet someone else at this party. I look up and see Rosie, Addison, and Dixie walk over to the girls and I. I mean I'm not mad at Rosie it's not her fault Anthonys stupid. Plus I think we'd be great friends.
***Back to Rosie's Perspective***
We walk over and I say hi and hug them. "Hi I'm Charli Dixie's sister." "I know your so much more prettier in person" "Thank you and by the way you look beautiful in that dress" "Thanks" "Hey I'm Madi" "Hi nice to meet you." "Hey I'm Avani" "Oh hey nice to finally meet you." And then Nick gets up and hugs me tight. "Hey long time no see""I know feels like forever" I say squeezing back. I see Avani make a face. "Wait you two know each other" "Yea actually we're cousins and he was the reason I blew up. I wouldn't be here without him." Then Addison says, "Oh yea the vid where you did makeup on him when he was asleep." We start laughing, "Yea that one" I felt someone tap my shoulder it was Anthony holding my drink. "Here" I take a sip, and realize it was alcohol. Then I here someone yelling.
"Guys everyone get in the middle we're gonna play spin the bottle." Tony yells. We walk to the middle and I sit between Addison and Charlie. And Anthony sits between Bryce and Josh. "Ok who goes first", Kouvr asks. "I'll go" Nick says.
Nick lands on Avani, and they kiss for awhile I guess she wanted to see Anthonys reaction. Avani goes next and it lands on Jack. Jack spins and it lands on Griffin, and everybody starts laughing. "What the hell nah dude spin again" He spins again and it lands on Dixie. They kiss quick, and I could see Griffin roll his eyes. "Looks like someone's jealous" I whisper in Addisons ear. We both giggle and I look over to see Anthony starting at me. I wink at him, and he smiled and looked away. Dixie spins and it lands on Kio. Kio smiles and they kiss. You could tell Dixie loved it she couldn't stop smiling afterwards which made Griffin more jealous. Kio spins and it lands on me we go and I kiss him, and had a huge smile on his face after. I spin and it lands on Jaden. We go and I give him a quick kiss. I see Anthony looking at the ground, and he looks back up to me. Then I mouth the words I love you to him and he smiles again. Later on everyone kissed somebody and we decided to play truth or dare.
Nick goes first again and makes Addison choose. "Truth" "Ok is it true you like Bryce" She starts blushing. "Maybe" Then you just hear everyone go "ooooo". "Charli truth or dare" "dare" "kiss anyone in this room" "on the lips or anywhere" "anywhere" she then kisses me the cheek. And we both start laughing. "Josh truth or dare" "bet truth" "how many people in this room have you kissed" I see Anthony look at the ceiling and down at the floor. "One" "Oh who's the lucky girl" "or boy" somebody says in the back. We all start laughing, "aye man can't say" We make eye contact and I look away. "Avani truth or dare" he asks her. "Truth" "why did you and Anthony break up" "alright dare" "kiss him" he looks hesitant and gives her a peck. As she sits down she stares at me. And I just shrug smiling. "Rosie truth or dare" she asks me. "Truth" "what's your body count" Everyone just started at me including Anthony. "five" I actually wasn't lying. I'm eighteen years old and that's nothing compared to Arely. She slept with almost every "bad boy" in our school. "Is one of them in this room" I look at her straight in the eyes "I think you already you already used up your question." She rolls her eyes and I take a sip from my cup. "Alright Tony truth or dare" "I dare you to run butt naked down the halls." Everyone starts chanting "do it do it." Bryce, chase, and Taylor say they'll do it with him. They gather up in front of the door and start taking off their clothes. Josh and Jaden start counting down "3,2,1" They open the door and they start running throughout the halls of the apartment complex. Everyone starts cheering and taking vids. Then Anthony comes up to me "So five huh" We wrap our arms around each other. "Yeah I mean what did you expect." "So was I lucky five" I say jokingly, "No No No you see there was this guy at this gas station." He starts laughing "Of course you are and I like to keep it that way." He kisses me on the forehead and we watch as the boys come back.