First Day Part 2!!!

***Back To Rosie's Perspective***
After breakfast I head back to my room, and lay down watching netflix. Kio and Josh come into my room and flop onto my bed and I lay between them. "What are y'all doing in here?" I asked awkwardly laughing. Then Kio replies,"we're bored so we came to hang with you." " Yea what are you watching anyways?"Josh asked why putting his arm around me. "Friends of course" After a three episodes I see Anthony pass my by door and walk backwards and stops. He walks into my room and jumps on my bed and lays down with us. "Why are all of you guys in here" he asks kio and josh. "Cuz we're bored dude so we came to hang with Rose" "Did y'all really forget we have a pool" " Wait y'all have a pool! Let's go" We all get up and kio and josh leave.
I walk into my closet to find a swim suit and notice someone hold my hand and pull me. It was Anthony. "hey we need to talk about what happened" I pull him to my bed and we sit down together. "Yea we almost kissed, your with Avani, that shouldn't have happened." "But that's not what I'm saying" "What do you mean" "Rose I think I like you, but I won't fully know until we kiss" I start laughing and he just stares at me. "Wait your serious you want me to kiss you even though I barely know you." "I mean it won't kill you" He gives a little sad face, and I say yea because maybe it'll let me decide if I truly like him too. We slowly move toward eachother and I put my hand on his chin and pull him towards me. I kiss him, but we don't stop. He grabs my thigh and I put my arms around his neck. We kiss for a sold 5 mins when I pull away. He puts his head on my shoulder and says, " Yup now I really like you." I giggle and tell him he should get out, and I'll meet them at the pool.
Woah that kiss was one of the best I've ever had. Now I like him, but I know I can't. I walk back to my closet and put on a swim suit. And headed to the pool.

liked my jadyn, natalie_01, 964,735 others^rosiebby- already hittin the pool           ^ashleyxe- 🥺🥺          ^jada

^rosiebby- already hittin the pool
^ashleyxe- 🥺🥺
^jada.00- 🥵😎
^luvanthony-💙
^kiocyrr-🤩🤩
After I posted a few tiktoks with the boys we went swimming, and played chicken. Then I start tanning in the sun next to Jayden while the others are in the pool. "Hey we haven't really talked yet" " Yea we haven't so do you like it here so far?" " Of course you guys are amazing, you all have made me feel like I belong." "Well your sure are family now" We both hug and I felt safe in his arms. As the sun is about to set I make a tiktok with Anthony and Josh.
^anglesummer16-does she live there now?
^judynazeh-collab we didn't know we needed
^ughitzjaz-the way anthony looked at her
^yoaundry-he's with avani
^annapaul-they would actually look cute
together
***After Dinner***
After dinner I went took a shower and changed into pjs.

As I was about to turn the lights off Josh knocked on my door

As I was about to turn the lights off Josh knocked on my door. "Come in. What's wrong Joshy" "Hey can we talk? It'll be quick I promise." "Yea of course! What's up" "Do you like Anthony" What why is he asking this out of nowhere. Did Anthony make him ask me this. "No why would I" "Idk I've just seen the way you guys look at eachother. So you don't like eachother" "I can't speak for Anthony, but I don't like him" "Alright I was just asking I'll leave now" "No Josh do you wanna stay and watch a movie or something" "yea" I don't know why I asked him to stay I guess I just didn't want to be lonely. He laid down next to me and we cuddled up together. I felt his hand move down toward my waist. He then pulled me toward him. I looked into his eyes, and we kissed. I could feel his tongue moving around my mouth. He tasted so good, but I knew this was wrong I just wanted to be his friend. As I felt his hand move upward my back I pulled away. I sat up, "Josh we can't do that again ok? I just want to be friends" "Oh I'm sorry Rose I just..." "It's fine I'm not saying it was bad, it's just your a good friend." "Yea I get it" I could tell he was sad, so I cuddled up with him again and we fell asleep in eachothers arms. Josh is sweet, but I know I just want to stay friends for now.