Later that night

Everyone starts partying and dancing. I'm dancing with the boys, and notice Jaden totally drunk. "J are you good" I ask wrapping my arm around him. "Why wouldn't I be, I feel AMAZING" he slurs. "Maybe we should go home." I signal the boys that we should leave. I help Jaden get into the truck, and he lays his head on my lap. "Well he got wasted fast" Bryce says joking. "Yea he's gonna have the biggest hangover tomorrow".
***skip to the house***
We get to the house, and I tell Anthony I'm going to put Jaden to bed since no one else seemed to really care. We walk slowly to his room and I lay him on his bed. "Goodnight J" "Goodnight" I go to my room and change into pjs.

I sneak into Anthonys room

I sneak into Anthonys room. "Hey beautiful" "Hey can I sleep here tonight?" He smiles, and I lay down next to him. I put my head on his chest. "So am I the better kisser" "What are you talking about" I ask laughing. "I mean you've kissed Josh, Kio, Jaden, and me. Who's the best kisser?" I stay there quiet. Then he starts ticking me, and I burst out laughing. "Ok Ok you are" "really" "yup" He then lays on top of me and I kiss him he then starts kissing my neck. I take off my hoodie and sweatpants and he starts kissing my body lower lower until he reaches my underwear. I slowly lowers them and eats me out. I started moaning. "Shhh before the boys hear" He gives me hickies on my thighs and comes back up to me and we kiss. I bite his lip and start giving him hickies on his neck. I feel him get hard. I take off his shirt and start kissing his body. He flips me around, and he grabs a condom from his drawer. He then starts fucking me faster faster. I tried my best not to moan, but couldn't. "Mhmm baby" He flips me back, and starts fucking me again. We keep going at it until we both reach our climax. We put our clothes back on and cuddle til we fall asleep.
***skip to next morning***
***Anthonys Perspective***
I wake with Rosie next to me. God her body is so hot I just couldn't keep my hands off of her. She was amazing last night, I was kind of surprised. I face her and touch her cheek with my finger. "Baby wake up" She opens her beautiful blue eyes and smiles. "Last night was amazing" she says. "Yea it really was." I kiss her on the forehead. "We should get ready" "Yea your right." We get up and she leaves for her room.
***Back to Rosie's Perspective***
I get back to my room, and start getting ready for the day. I can't stop thinking about last night though. I already miss him.

I walk downstairs and see Jaden having his head down on the kitchen counter

I walk downstairs and see Jaden having his head down on the kitchen counter. "Hey how you feeling" "UGHHH" "You want some coffee" "ughhh" "I'm taking that as a yes" I make him coffee and give him an advil. "Dude why'd you have to get wasted" "I was just having fun. Who helped me to bed anyways?" "Me you could barely walk so I helped you to bed" "You did? Thanks" "No problem". The boys come downstairs and I serve them all coffee. Well looks like a great start to the day.