Anthony

***Anthonys Perspective***
My favorite part of the day is waking up with her in my arms and sleeping with her in my arms. She makes me feel like none has ever had. Last night was probably are best, but I feel like we should relax. I don't want to get her pregnant, but I just can't stay away from her. I look at her sleeping and kiss her hand. She wakes up.
R- Hey bub
U- Morning beautiful.
She rolls her eyes while smiling.
R- Why do you always call me that.
U- What?
R- Beautiful
U- Because you are Rosie. You're the most beautiful girl on the planet.
She smiles and wraps her arms around me. She picks up her head, and looks at my neck.
R- Looks like I had a lil too much fun last night.
U- What are you talking about?
I say laughing while putting my hand on her back.
R- 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, ...
U- I pick up the hoodie she was wearing and look at all the hickies I left on her stomach.
R- 16 all over your neck and shoulders.
U- Get up let me see.
We both sit up and I take the hoodie off of her. And start counting all over her naked body.
U- 30 on you.
She puts the hoodie back on we look at eachother shocked and start laughing.
R- Do they hurt you baby.
She runs her hand over my neck and shoulders.
U- No what about you. You have them all over.
R- I'm fine. I'll cover them with foundation. I'll cover yours too.
U- Ok.
R- We should get up, and take that shower.
U- Alright I'll turn the water on.
I get up and walk to the restroom and turn the water on. And as I turn around she's already naked. I see all the my marks I've left on her. I feel bad but she just taste so good. We get in kissing. We wash each other's bodies, and she washes her hair. As were finishing up she kisses me running her hands through my body. I feel weak was she does that.
U- Baby we should stop.
R- What are you talking about.
U- I love you, but I don't want you to get pregnant.
She looked a lil sad I turned her down.
R- Yea I get it.
I kiss her gently
Ant- I still love you ok it shouldn't matter if we don't have sex that often.
She smiles at me, and kisses my cheek. We get out, and she goes to her room to change. She's come back wearing this.

 She's come back wearing this

She looked so cute. She brought the foundation.
R- Here let me see your neck. I tried to find the lightest shade to match your skin color.
It takes her a few mins to cover them all.
R- Can you cover the ones I have on my back with this one.
I pick up her shirt, and cover them as best as I can. A part of me doesn't like it when she covers them. Because I want people to know she's mine I have MY marks all over her.
R- Thanks bub.
I kiss her on the forehead and we leave my room to go hang with the others while holding hands. 
I see Bryce, Addison, and Jaden sitting on the sofa watching tv. Kio, Josh, and Griffin are making a youtube video so I join them. Rosie goes to the kitchen and Jaden follows her. I don't know what's his deal with her lately if she would only have left some of my marks on her.
***Back To Rosie's Perspective***
I go to the kitchen to see what's in the fridge to eat.
J- Rosie you cant be mad at me that's not fair.
I honestly felt like I didn't have time for this I didn't want him to ruin my mood.
U- Look I'm not mad any more J. Do whatever you want to do I'm fine.
J- So your not mad.
U- No
J- So things can go back to normal.
U- Of course.
J- I feel like we haven't really talked in a while.
U- Yea me too. Wanna know something?
J- What?
We sat at the kitchen table.
U- Guess how may hickies I have in me right now.
J- Um I don't see anything so I don't know 1
U- 30
I started laughing.
J- What the fuck have you and Anthony been up to lately.
We both laugh.
U- We've been having a lot of "fun" lately. But train came to a stop.
J- What do you mean?
Ant- Anthony said we should relax or I'll get pregnant.
J- I mean he's right. Condoms and birth control don't always save you.
U- Yea I mean I should be happy he cares, and doesn't just want to be with me for sex.
We y'all for 30 mins things felt like how they usually did I've missed my best friend.
B- AYE JADEN SOMEONES HERE FOR YOU!!
J- It's probably Arely.
U- Well that surely ended fast.