Gender Reveal

I wake up in my room, and notice on my phone the time is 10 in the morning. I get up stretching rubbing my eyes. I go to my restroom, and do the usual. I walk into my closet, and put on a cute outfit.

I walk to the kitchen, and see the boys circled around Addison

Jo- Come on tell us Addison!
G- Boy or Girl!
U- What's going on?
Ja- Addison has the gender in that envelope, but she wants to wait til everyone gets here.
U- Oh this is so exciting.
Then there was a knock at the door. All the girls come running in excited.
C- Ok we're here!
Av- We came as fast as we could.
D- May have ran some red lights, but it's fine.
We all go to the living room, and sit on the couches squished. Her and Bryce stand in the middle, they slowly open the envelope. Addison face glows up.
A- WERE HAVING A GIRL!
We all run up to her and hug her. She begins laughing.
A- Ok your hurting the baby.
We all back up real fast laughing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
We all went out to eat at a restaurant that night. I sat between Jaden and Josh.
U- Josh how has it been with Natalie?
Jo- Great actually I invited her to cone visit this weekend.
U- WHAT!
I hug him tightly.
U- That sounds great! You don't know how much I've missed her.
We all finish eating, and went home. I went to my room to change into pajamas.

 I went to my room to change into pajamas

I went to Jadens room, and layed down.
Ja- What happened?
U- Nothing just bored.
Ja- Wanna watch a movie?
U- Sure, but if I fall asleep don't get mad.
He laughs he puts on a movie and we cuddle up with each other. Halfway through the movie Jaden sat up.
I sat up to.
U- What's wrong?
Ja- Rosie I can't keep this from you anymore.
He looked down at his hand back to me. I put my hand on his.
U- Keep what from me J?
Ja- Rosie I like you and I just need to know if you like me too.
My eyes widened. I never thought of dating Jaden before he was always my best friend. But what he said made me fill with butterflies. I went and hugged him tightly wrapping my arms around his neck. He put his hands on my waist.
U- I like you too Jaden.
When I said that he hugged me tightly. We layed back down next to each other, and I went to sleep in his arms.