Chapter ONE

Alexandrea's P.O.V

As usual I was in a strange environment. I looked around me in hope of knowing where I was but it was no use .The place looked like an abandoned hospital with beds at each corner. A bed at each corner seemed to be covered with a white cloth.

Moving towards the bed closest to me, my legs were getting heavier with each step, my breathing shallower as if I had been running. My hand was almost touching the cloth when it moved. Shuffling backwards, I hit a stainless surgery pan and it made so much noise I shut my eyes. I opened them when the noise died down .

"Oh no" I said widening my eyes.The creature from the bed opened the white cloth.

"Shit" I gulped. It looked like a decaying and disfigured human body. It had holes and some part of the skin was about to fall off. I staggered back in fear and realized that the noise that the stainless surgery pan made woke them all.

They all stood up and started staggering towards me making gruntled sounds .I turned around and started running as fast as I could. Though it was no use. It seemed like an endless aisle of them.I finally saw a door and ran faster towards it.I turned the handle but it was locked.I turned around and saw that they were catching up. Shouting, I began to bang the door.

"Help, please somebody"I banged harder but nobody answered.Then I started to tug on the handle of the door. After few trials, it clicked. I quickly got outside and closed the door behind me .The environment seemed to be different again. It looked like a forest but the leaves were dry and the branches were crooked and some broken.

I sat under one of the trees and used my palm to wipe the sweat off my forehead. My breathing was calming down but I couldn't stop shaking. I decided to lay under the tree for sometime and immediately I did, brown and rope - like plants started moving around me making out fingers. Some very familiar ones that made me wish for death.

Then it wrapped my whole body and I wanted to scream but I couldn't. It was like my voice was stuck in my throat. Then the dark sand started swallowing me, slowly. I wasn't able to breathe or move or scream. I was just still as the familiar feeling spread throughout my body.

×××××××××××××××××××
Hello sweethearts,

Sorry about the short chapter but don't forget to vote, comment and follow.

Enjoy😘😘

24/05/2020