five

"mark lee! where are you!" donghyuck said running through the hallways searching for the named boy.

meanwhile, mark was busy running away from the boy who was calling him. he peeked from the end of the hallways and saw donghyuck frantically searching for him.

donghyuck turned towards where mark was but mark was too late because donghyuck saw him.

"i found you!" donghyuck said running towards mark's direction.

"shit." mark mumbled under his breath.

mark didn't wanna get bullied again this time. he was already tired and he just wanted to go home.

mark faced back from where he knew he would see donghyuck, he slowly heard footsteps approaching him.

mark was expecting a tease from him, anything rude to be honest. but instead,

he got a back hug.

donghyuck rested his chin on mark's shoulder, "where are we gonna do our project?"

well mark can't get mad at that, donghyuck said that so innocently.

"w-we can do it in my house." mark said feeling donghyuck hug him tighter.

"okay," donghyuck stopped back hugging mark and faced him, "tomorrow. right after school. i'll get going now. i have after school math classes."

mark stared at the boy who back away from him, "see ya!"

was the boy who bullied him a few hours ago being... nice to him?

mark shrugged it off as he walked back home with smiles on his face, his phone suddenly started ringing.

it was chenle!

"hey." chenle said sadly.

"are you guys alright? you sound sad." mark said stopping his tracks hearing his best friend speak so sadly.

"we have news..." chenle continued to say.

"what is it?" mark questioned.

"we're coming in two days!" chenle said happily.

"yay! let's have hangouts everyday right after school just like the old days!" mark said excited. too excited he almost jumped out of his place.

donghyuck watched from a far seeing mark so happy with the person on the phone.

he was jealous.