eighteen

"what game should we play, it's already 10pm and it's too early to sleep." donghyuck complained as he laid down on the couch.

the seven boys were doing absolutely nothing, they were just sitting there thinking about life.

"would you rather is too boring. truth or dare is too cliche. i'm not in the mood to play animal crossing." jeno explained, he popped a piece of popcorn in his mouth.

"the jealousy game!" chenle suddenly sat up from his couch. jaemin, renjun, and mark also sat up in shock to what chenle had just said.

"chenle what the fuck are you doing? you know what happens in the game." jaemin whisper screamed.

"what's this jealousy game you all are talking about?" jisung said curiously.

by now, everyone was sitting up as they waited from someone who knew what it is to explain, "the jealousy game is exactly how you hear it; you get a bottle and spin it and whoever it lands on has to go to one of the players and make his partner special."

renjun was about to slap mark's ass for explaining what the game was since that one time they played it, "why do you guys looked so scared when mark explained it?"

jaemin started nervously laughing, "y-you see um... that game was where.... me, mark, renjun, and chenle, lost our virginity."

jeno, donghyuck, and jisung stared at the four in shock, "you all lost your virginity in one game?!"

the other four just nodded, "we lost it when we played that game at a party. let's just say the game go out of hand." mark scratched his head.

"so you know those college kids in the neo building, yeah some of them did it to us." renjun said nervously. the aura of the room all of them were in had completely darkened.

"what the fuck? those rich seniors? aren't they like as rich as us? especially jung jaehyun." jeno asked, quite shocked of this information.

"yeah... jaehyun was the one who-" jaemin's words were cut off by jeno covering his mouth.

"don't even say it." jeno said staring at jaemin straight in the eye.

donghyuck clapped all of a sudden, "what a gesture jeno." jeno rolled his eyes at donghyuck's sarcasm.

"are you sure you wanna play this game? we could always play truth or dare-" mark suggested trying to get rid of the topic.

jisung stood up, he looked at chenle in the eye, "no. let's play it."