eight

mark groaned feeling the light even without opening his eyes, he felt he was hugging a very soft pillow, mark loved the smell of the pillow so cuddled closer to it.

"enjoying it?" a familiar voice said.

mark opened his eyes to realize that the soft pillow... wasn't a pillow, "donghyuck?! what the hell are you doing here? i thought you went home already."

"long story. you became drunk, you hugged me, i tried to go home, you pulled me back into the bed and hugged me even more." donghyuck shrugged.

"o-oh really?" mark said blushing a little.

donghyuck chuckled, "well... it was nice sleeping with you but we have school in like thirty minutes and the math project is due today and i need my clothes so i gotta get home so, bye!"

donghyuck ran out of mark's room with a smile on his face, "wait... why am i going to school? i never care about school."

donghyuck then realized, "o-oh... i don't want mark to be alone for the math project and if that's the case... then he'll fail the math project."

donghyuck shook his head, "the things i do for mark lee."

🦋

"mark fucking lee!" donghyuck screamed in the hallways.

here we go again, donghyuck chases mark while mark hides.

while donghyuck was running, he didn't even mind his girlfriends that were trying to kiss him, instead, he ran after mark.

mark heard donghyuck call his name, he was too tired to run so he just tried hiding behind his locker door, "please don't find me, please don't find me—"

mark shut his eyes feeling footsteps come towards him, he heard the locker door slam and once again,

he was pinned to the wall by the one and only, lee donghyuck.

"why have you been ignoring me since i left your house?" donghyuck said leaning closer to mark.

mark felt donghyuck's lip ring touch his and it honestly made donghyuck smirk.

"nothing." mark looked away.

"fine." donghyuck backed away from mark, "will you go to a party with me then?"

and there he goes again, donghyuck leaned closer, loving how mark reacts to it.

"don't touch my baby!"