thirty

mark skipped to school happily, he felt this day would be good and didn't know why.

mark was met by jisung, jaemin, and renjun by the school gates, "hey guys!"

the three turned around hearing mark's voice, "hey? why are you so happy today?" jaemin questioned.

renjun came in the conversation, "maybe because of a certain someone~" he teased. jisung laughed at renjun's words.

"you should confess to him mark hyung." jisung suggested.

"should i?" mark questioned back, "of course you should! it's obvious donghyuck likes you so why not?" renjun smiled supporting mark.

"yeah that's true... you should do it today!" jaemin said with a smile on his face.

mark thought about it for awhile before responding, "maybe i should."

*bell rings*

"shit! i'm taking attendance today. see you guys later!" mark said before running off inside.

the three laughed at mark's behavior before continuing to walk, they were happily walking inside the school before two guys pulled them aside.

it was jeno and chenle.

"we gotta talk."

🦋

"so..." jaemin suddenly started the conversation off.

the five were currently behind the school, yes, they had school but markhyuck comes first.

"why were you two together?" jisung asked chenle in jealousy.

"because we need to talk about something." jeno crossed his arms.

"okay but... was i talking to you?" jisung said rudely.

"jisung chill. we'll explain later." chenle said as he pecked jisung on the lips for him to calm down.

"are you kidding me i thought you guys weren't dating-" jaemin's words were cut off by a mouth covering him, renjun sighed, "chenle, jeno, just say it before jaemin does a full rant."

jeno took a breathe for a second before starting, "basically donghyuck is playing with mark. one of his girlfriends made a dare telling him to date the new kid which is mark and i really don't want that to happen if donghyuck genuinely doesn't love him so can you please help us?"

the three boys stood their in shock, their friend had been playing their friend all this time?"

"r-really?" renjun asked in shock, "i'm not kidding." jeno said back.

"b-but..." jisung said in shock as he looked down.

"but what?" chenle asked holding jisung's shoulders.

"mark said he would confess today?" renjun said in shock.

"mark's gonna confess?!"

"today?!"