twenty two

"guys it's two in the morning, can we go to bed now please?" chenle pouted. the other six groaned in response; meaning yes.

"i got three rooms. choose your partner." donghyuck said, he quickly grabbed mark, while chenle grabbed jisung's arm, and jeno back hugged renjun, jaemin smiled sadly, "i'll sleep in the couch."

chenle, jisung, mark, and haechan felt so bad for the boy, they turned to renjun and jeno who were busy with each other, all they could do was give jaemin a sad smile, "good night everyone."

slowly, each couple went upstairs, except jeno and renjun, "aren't you guys heading upstairs?"

renjun giggled at jaemin, "what do you mean? come on jaeminnie! you and jeno promised me cuddles!" jeno reached his other hand for jaemin to grab while renjun was holding jeno's other hand while smiling at jaemin.

jaemin smiled at the two, he looked down to the floor, "are you guys sure? you guys might feel uncomfortable-"

jaemin was cut off by jeno and renjun giving a kiss on both of his cheeks, "i'm sleepy already nana... stop talking already! i want cuddles." renjun pouted.

jeno and jaemin laughed at the smaller boy, "how impatient."

jaemin finally felt he was part of the two.

🦋

donghyuck stepped out of the warm shower, he grabbed a towel and wrapped it around his waist. he was about to put his shirt on but he heard the sound of thunder and rain.

"oh, there must be a storm." donghyuck continued to dress up, he quickly grabbed his towel to dry his dripping wet hair.

he walked out of the bathroom to see mark's back. at first he think anything was wrong but then he started hearing sniffles.

donghyuck ran towards mark, he grabbed mark's shoulders, he looked him in the eye, "are you okay mark?"

"i-i'm scared." mark said in between sobs.

donghyuck quickly hugged mark, "shh it's okay, you'll be alright."

the two laid down on the bed, mark's face still buried in donghyuck's chest, "i'm right here mark. don't be afraid."

another sound of thunder erupted, mark gripped donghyuck even tighter, "breathe mark. remember, i'll protect you."

donghyuck looked at the crying boy and realized something,

he actually felt comfortable.