seventeen

chenle sighed as he looked at the tv screen, they were watching a movie chenle's seen millions of times, "hyung? can we change this please?"

"i don't know chenle. the others seem to be enjoying the movie." renjun said with a look of pity on his face.

"it's alright hyung..." chenle looked down to the floor, he was quite bored now knowing that jisung was busy watching the movie and that he didn't pay attention to the smaller boy at all.

an idea popped inside chenle's head, "hyung! i'll go make get food."

renjun nodded as he saw chenle stand up and walk towards the pantry, the floor slowly creaked the more chenle walked.

chenle tried looking for the pantry so he could get some chips for him and his friends but he couldn't seem to find it. after a few more minutes of looking, he finally found where the pantry was, "there you are!" chenle pointed at the end of where he was standing at. it was just the room right next to the kitchen.

"who said they aren't?" a voice from the kitchen was heard, chenle made a surprising face as he found the voice quite familiar.

he walked over to the kitchen to where he heard the voice, it was donghyuck and jeno.

he hid behind a wall where donghyuck and jeno couldn't spot them.

chenle saw donghyuck giggle, "you're right they aren't. why the fuck would i have feelings for him?"

"w-what were they talking about?" chenle mumbled to a volume that only he could hear.

"donghyuck stop it. you either take him, and you love him, or you leave him and forget about him if you really don't like him. i don't want my friend to be fooled by such a childish dare you made with one of your girlfriends." jeno growled at donghyuck. a look of anger was clearly written on jeno's face.

"a friend huh? i invite you guys to one sleepover, and we're all friends already? you're stupid to think that i'll stop this dare. he's already fallen in love with me, why would i stop?" donghyuck said out loudly.

"were they talking about mark?" chenle said loudly. when i mean loudly, i mean to the point where the two in the kitchen heard.

"who's there?" donghyuck looked at the kitchen's door.

donghyuck rolled his eyes as he focused back on jeno, "tell anyone about this, and i'm telling jaemin and renjun you agreed to this dare as well. just because you didn't come up with it, doesn't mean you won't get involved with it. remember jeno, you were the one who forced me to do it."

chenle heard enough, he couldn't believe jeno was about to lie to his soon to be boyfriends and the fact that donghyuck is doing this to mark.

chenle would tell mark,

but he's just too scared to.