thirty one

the five boys started running around the school to find mark lee, "where the fuck are you?!" renjun screamed out.

chenle suddenly ran up to a student, "hey changbin! have you see mark lee anywhere?" he said out of breath. his boyfriend, lee felix, gasped, "oh i saw him! he was talking to another guy but i wasn't sure who since i only saw his back."

"fuck!" the five students said aloud. they didn't care about the teachers hearing them, they cared more about their friend who was about to get his heart crushed.

they ran to a few more places until they saw mark's face and a guy's back in the garden, "mark fucking lee!" they all grabbed the boy who they've only seen their back.

huh? it's not donghyuck?

"what the hell? what are you guys doing to taeyong hyung?!" mark gasped at the violence right in front if him.

well it wasn't really that bad, they just slammed taeyong into the wall, "woah i didn't know the junior versions of us were this rough." taeyong laughed.

the five boys nervously laughed along as they slowly helped taeyong up, "s-sorry hyung..."

for some reason, renjun didn't wanna make eye contact with taeyong, "renjun hyung? are you alright? you keep looking to the side..." jisung asked worriedly.

chenle and jaemin gave a comforting pat on renjun's back, "i know why you're not looking at me." taeyong said.

taeyong sighed, "of course i get why... it was your first and i shouldn't have taken it like that. i was a stupid high school student back then. i'm sorry renjun."

renjun smiled nervously at taeyong, "it's alright hyung."

meanwhile, jaemin was trying to hold jeno back from killing taeyong but soon enough he calmed down.

"anyways..." chenle clapped his hands. "mark we got something to tell you."

"what is it?" mark asked in curiosity.

jaemin sighed, "donghyuck has been playing you."

mark froze, "w-what? y-you can't prove that!" he stepped back in shock. how could donghyuck do this to him.

tears started dripping on mark's face as he ran to the bathroom to calm down, but it made him rage even more,

he saw donghyuck and a girl kissing.