forty five

"fuck!" donghyuck arrived at their table. jaemin sipped his wine, "damn. what happened with you and mark?"

donghyuck quickly sat down facing his five other friends, "he left before i could even tell him i was donghyuck!"

chenle sighed, "and why did he leave so quickly?" donghyuck took another gulp of white wine before speaking, "b-because i kinda made out with him."

jaemin clapped, "wonderful. you screwed this whole plan up and now you scared him."

donghyuck rolled his eyes, "sorry mr. i thought jeno and renjun hated me because they didn't include me in our first sleepover."

jeno and renjun spat their drink out and looked at jaemin, "what?!"

jaemin nervously laughed, "u-uhm, donghyuck you little shit!" jaemin was about to stand up and fight donghyuck but thankfully, jisung forced jaemin to sit down.

"thank you son." jaemin gave a pat on jisung's shoulder.

"wait, what are you gonna do now?" chenle asked donghyuck.

renjun rolled his eyes, "well he better do something. i told jaemin to tell the seniors not to to tell mark that johnny isn't actually here."

donghyuck made a dramatic bow to renjun, "why thank you, your majesty."

renjun crossed his arms and smiled in satisfaction, "that's the way it's supposed to be."

jaemin smiled, "he's right. because injunnie is our prince right jeno?" he said turning to jeno, "right mr. i thought jeno and renjun-" jaemin placed a hand on jeno's mouth to shut him up.

"never. talk. about. that. again." jaemin said before letting jeno breathe, "dad, just let our friends breathe will ya?" jisung said, jaemin rolling his eyes as a response.

"wait but seriously, what are you actually gonna do?" chenle asked again making everyone look at donghyuck.

"i'm gonna tell him how much he means to me. i'm gonna tell him how sorry i am when that day happened. i'm gonna tell him-" donghyuck was cut off by jeno saying something.

"in conclusion, you're gonna tell him you love him." jeno stated simply.

"yeah because i love mark lee with all my heart." donghyuck said proudly.

renjun's phone suddenly rang, "hello? yes? where? alright we'll start heading there."

"guys." renjun turned to face them.

"mark is in the hospital right now and we need to head there. like right now."