twenty five

"jaemin! renjun!" jeno spotted his two lovers with mark. he ran over to the two of them and put his arms around their shoulders.

yes, lovers. you could say jeno was absolutely whipped for the two.

"oh hey jeno? how'd your class go?" jaemin smiled looking at jeno.

meanwhile, donghyuck ran up to mark as well sliding his arms around mark's shoulders, "what's up babe?"

mark sighed as turned around to face hyuck, he put his glasses higher as his other hand carried his books, "we're not dating hyuck."

donghyuck was about to say something in defense but, "nicknames huh?" renjun laughed as he said smirking at the two.

"go back to your two boyfriends." donghyuck rolled his eyes.

"you idiot, we're going to lunch in the same direction." renjun said in defense, he was about to continue his lovely chat with markhyuck but jeno and jaemin pulled him back to them, "babe, you're ours."

renjun pouted at the two, "i was just talking to mark and donghyuck."

"y'all are whipped for each other." chenle said popping out of nowhere, he slid an arm around renjun's shoulder like always since they always did that but jeno rudely shoved his arm away. chenle put his hands up as if he was gonna get arrested, "chill hyung."

jeno rolled his eyes, "where's jisung anyways?"

"oh he'll follow, mrs. hoe just gave him more homework to do since he was late." chenle said emphasizing the word, "hoe."

"how'd you pass that? wasn't jisung in front of you?" mark questioned.

"i have my ways of course."

🦋

the six boys were chatting in their lunch table, "ugh i hate mrs. hoe!"

jisung slammed his food tray down and grabbed his sandwich to take an aggressive bite of it, "jisung that's not a nice word." jaemin shook his head in disappointment.

"how come you let chenle slide with it then?" jisung grabbed his carton of milk and started chugging it.

"what the hell you're such a pig jisung..." donghyuck said in disgust.

"how'd you know about chenle saying that as well to us? weren't you with the teacher?" jeno questioned.

"i have my ways as well." jisung smirked playfully.

"you two are creepy as fuck." mark said, acting as if he was traumatized.

"okay mr. whipped for lee donghyuck."