six

"mark! fucking! lee! wait up!!" donghyuck said running towards mark who was already near the school's gate.

mark looked at donghyuck in confusion, "the math project you idiot!"

"o-oh yea..." mark said finally remembering.

donghyuck was quite hurt that mark didn't remember that they had a project to do today.

"let's go shall we?" mark said reaching his hand out for donghyuck to grab.

donghyuck glanced at the hand and then at mark's face, but eventually he took it.

mark doesn't know why he did that, but he'll let it slide for now because he wanted to finish the math project.

mark and donghyuck walked together towards mark's house in an awkward silence. just before any of them could break the tension, they arrived in mark's house.

"what the fuck mark? you own a mansion." donghyuck said shocked.

donghyuck was also a crazy rich asian but he was just shocked that mark was as rich as him.

if they both own rich houses then that means their parents would've probably met in business stuff but let that slide for now.

mark dragged donghyuck to his room, the two sat on the bed, still not speaking to each other.

"what do you wanna do for this project?" mark asked.

"i don't know. you're the smart one here." donghyuck shrugged.

mark rolled his eyes, "fine. since i'm the smart one, we could..."

the two went on doing their project calmly and it was already 10pm.

"donghyuck do you wanna sleep here? it's too late for you to be heading back home. we're not even done with our project yet." mark said worriedly.

"sure. i'll just tell my mom." donghyuck stepped outside of mark's house so he could speak to his mother alone.

mark decided to keep them awake, they should have some soda.

he went downstairs and opened the fridge, "well somebody has a boyfriend..."

suddenly mark's brother, lucas, came out of nowhere and started teasing mark.

mark didn't wanna get teased anymore so he quickly grabbed what he need and went back upstairs to see donghyuck waiting for him.

"here, have one." mark said giving donghyuck one.

the two continued their project and mark opened his can, "ah! i'm so tired."

mark chugged it all.

"yeah i know right. it's already 11pm—" donghyuck was about to open his as well but something stopped him.

apparently it wasn't soda, it was beer.

"mark! that's beer!" donghyuck said grabbing mark's can but it was useless. he drank it all.

mark's cheeks started going red and donghyuck smirked.

"maybe this'll be fun."