New Book Alert

I came across this book, written by a brilliant author, I really liked it so I wanted to share it with y'll.

This book is unique. Once you start reading it, there is no stopping. You simply can’t get enough of it. 

It will be your escape, your comfort, your consolation, and your stimulant of choice

You’ll read it for the pure pleasure of it, for the beautiful stillness that surrounds you when you hear an author's words reverberating in your head.

It’s going to be your best friend and your companion. It’s going to make you laugh, cry, smile, scream and find meaning in life.

This book will make you travel without moving your feet. Don’t miss this wonderful journey, it’s an adventure of a lifetime

Don’t forget to vote, Comment & Share 🙏

MAIN CHARACTERS: 

Ammar & Aaliyah
Saleem & Ameera 
Ahmad & Yasmeen 

BOOK TITLE: “Oblivious Redemption”

BOOK COVER: 

INTRODUCTION: 

INTRODUCTION: 

Follow the intriguing story of three young married couple as they are bound by the welcoming shackles of love.

Neither Ammar nor Aaliyah is prepared for their emerging feelings for each other, and the yearning for love and stability.

Aaliyah refuses to give in, denying their attraction. Ammar reawakens her senses with a scorching kiss, This sets the tone for a dynamic journey through life together.

But Ammar is guilt-ridden at not following through on his initial promise, to avenge the untimely death of his ex girlfriend caused by Aaliyah.

The two complete strangers, Saleem and Ameera on the other hand complicate their simple arrangement with an irresistible sexual attraction that soon develops into a sizzling romantic and physical relationship. 

Surprises await The two love birds Ahmad and Yasmeen, who are so eager to step into the future together as Sparks fly whenever they are within two feet of each other, leading to fiery combustion.