Chapter 3: Fake

Cairo brought me to a private room. It was huge and it has everything I need, from bed to clothes. I even changed my clothes since he told me to. He recommended that I should wear the spare uniform here since I'll be walking with them at may pupuntahan pa sila. He told me that I should look like that I belong with their team even if I don't so, I guess I ahve to pretend for the mean time.

The room was located under this ship, makikita ko sa bintana ang nagagandahang corals and fishes. May nakikita rin akong sharks but not huge as megalodon. This ship is cool, and this room is awesome. While I was enjoying myself, nahagip saking paningin ang isang shelf na puno ng libro dito sa gilid ng pinto. Tumayo ako at nilapitan ito. These are old books, and these caught my attention, so I decided to read one to kill some time. I took a book entitled "The Magus" or "The Magic."

I scanned through every page and saw a lot of kinds of magic.

Granulation: the turning of something into sand or the making of something out of sand.

Cool. I've never seen anyone having this kind of magic.

Levitation: the ability of controlling an object or even living things.
Shapeshifting: the ability to change any form of living thing.
Theurgy: the ability to communicate and fight with spirits by borrowing their magic.
Summoning: the ability to summon demons or spirits.
Conjugation: the ability to create anything out of nothing (Babylonians only).
Healing: the ability to cure any diseases or injuries
Transfiguration: the ability to reorganize atoms of non-living things, resulting to create anything from anything
Sight: the ability to see at 500-meter radius (Babylonians only).

500 meters?? I can only see at 100-meter radius. That's so cool. I am also not aware of these kinds of magics, good thing I was able to read it. I flipped another page and saw something else.

Kinetics- the ability to manipulate:
light - photokinesis
air - aerokinesis
plants - chlorokinesis
ice - cryokinesis
crystals - crystallokinesis
lightning - electrokinesis
earth - geokinesis
water - hydrokinesis
fire - pyrokinesis
darkness- umbrakinesis

Woahh, I never knew magic was divided in this way. I closed the book at binalik sa shelf. It took some of my time until I decided to stop reading it. I didn't really understand most of it because it was explained in an advance way kaya lumabas ako sa room at umakyat papunta sa itaas upang makita ang buong karagatan. I saw Evie standing looking at the ocean. Her eyes were locked on the waters and although she may look calm and collected, she looked like she was watching out for something.  Lumapit ako and she looked at me that startled me. I smiled at her, and I bowed. Of course, I should, she's a princess.

"No need to bow," bigla niyang sabi and I lifted my face. What a beauty. "I'm really surprised when you saw us back there at the port," she added with a smile and a kind tone.

"Why? I mean, of course I can see this ship, this is a huge ship," I replied.

"Yeah, but what you did not know is that Cairo casted a spell on this ship para hindi ito makita ng mga normal na tao at ibang wizards. Just as I said, we have been wearing our invisible magic," she explained.