Chapter 6: My Team

"This is against the rule, Cairo!" sigaw ni Evie habang hawak niya ang kamay ko at kaming lahat ay naglalakad palayo. "We can be punished!" reklamo niya.

"Reklamo ka ng reklamo eh hatak-hatak mo," sagot naman niya kaya napabitaw si Evie at napatingin sa akin. She looked speechless and she glanced back at him.

"You know Uzma will not stop until he gets what he wants, right?!" she replied at napatigil siya kaya tumigil rin kami. Leo, on the other hand continued walking as if he didn't care, which is true.

"And you know for sure that I don't give what I own, right?" he asked coldly. "Do not worry about him. Worry when I get angry," he added at naglakad na siya palayo.

"At least let her answer! We have to respect her answer too!" Evie shouted at tumigil ulit si Cairo. He turned back towards us and stared at us as if he was eating our souls.

"Where do you want then?" he suddenly asked.

"W-W-Well, I don't mind being with this team but-"

"Then that's it. Let's stop this stupid argument," he interrupted at naglakad ulit siya palayo. He's such a jerk- a handsome jerk.

Sumunod lang kami sa kaniya and I saw how the other students look amazed when seeing them. The fact that they always bow down when their presences are known. Hindi ko namalayan na lumabas na pala kami sa gate na pinasukan namin kanina at nakita ko sa malapitan ang buong view, kabilang na ang dormitories. Although maraming building doon, I admire that it has the same structure at color. I don't see any discrimination at all.

Each building was made of blocks that was enchanted with defense magic. Kung sa malapitan lang, the dormitories looked like a castle but was narrower. The buildings had these plants crawling all over its walls along with some of the fairies which I guess maintained the enchanted defense magic. I gasped all the way until we went inside the building. We saw a couple of students who were on their way out and they greeted us. Pumasok kami sa elevator which is used to lift us up to the floors.

Cairo pressed the 7th button when all of us were inside. It lifted us up for a couple of seconds at di ko namalayan na nakarating na kami dahil nabighani rin ako sa paligid ng elevator. The fact that we saw another set of plants outside the walls, but this time- the dlowers were filled with baby fairies that were about to hatch the moment these flowers will bloom this coming spring.

The moment I heard the elevator's bell, the doors opened, and I gasped. The whole floor is a fucking room. It had a huge window, and we can see the sky from here. Each corner had beds and each beds had bedside tables, cabinets, and a comfort room. Just at the center of the room was a huge table which I think they used it as meetings. Isa-isa silang pumasok at sumunod ako. I didn't say a word because I was surprised of how huge the room was. Nakita ko rin sa gilid ng pinasukan kong pinto ay may dalawang pinto pa.

"The first door is a balcony, the second door is a pool," sabi ni Leo and I can't help but smirk. If only my people from Liwet could see this. I'm sure they'll never believe that this kind of room exist.

"What the..." I whispered.

I looked around and saw the others went to their spaces. Parang hinati talaga sa apat yung room at may corresponding color pa. Gaya nga ng sinabi ko, apat na higaan ang nandito at kasama na doon ang mga gamit sa gilid nila gaya ng medside table. Evie sat on her yellow bed, and I noticed that she had a pillow that looked like a sunflower. Even her cabinets had stickers of sunflowers. Leo, on the other hand rested on his orange bed. His space is simple, and I think he just likes the color itself.