Chapter 15: Train Station

When we were able to talk with the supervisor on this asylum, sinabi niya na for the past few days, palagi na lang daw itong nagsusulat sa ding-ding habang binabanggit ang mga salitang patawad kahit naman wala siyang kausap. They were keeping an eye on him but for some reason, he just went out of control, and he just attacked Sheena and the others while they were walking past his room kasi hindi naman talaga siya yung pakay nila. Our teams had different mission kaya nadamay lang talaga sila.

Cairo talked it out while I received treatment from the asylum's healer because Evie was healing Deanna. Andito kami sa loob ng clinic nila and so far, it actually looked normal. It seemed like a normal clinic for humans who don't use magic. Usually, a clinic with magical healer has these bottles with healing potions all round pero dito, wala eh. Puro libro lang at mga papel.

Napatingin ako nina Cairo at Leo habang kausap ang supervisor and I could kind of what they were talking about. It was about how they should increase the barriers and stuff like that. Sheena suddenly stood in front of me kaya napatingin ako sa kaniya. She looked pissed but she gave me plate with food.

"I don't like you," she said at tinanggap ko naman ang bigay niya kasi ano pa ba ang dapat kong gawin? "I will never like you," she added as she stared down at me because she was standing while I was sitting. "But you're injured so whatever," she added again, and she rolled her eyes before she walked away. How nice and rude of her.

It took us a very long time to settle things out until we finally went back to Terrax using our ship. Hindi ko alam kung successful ba ang mission namin at ang mission nina Sheena but according to Cairo, the principal instructed us to go back. The ship travelled surprisingly fast at agad kaming nakarating sa Terrax na hindi umabot ng isang oras. Sa ngayon, naghihintay na lang kami ni Cairo at Sheena sa labas ng school building. Pinatawag kasi silang dalawa dahil leader nga sila at may ibang impormasyon rin siyang ibibigay sa kanila. 

It took them a couple of minutes bago sila nakalabas and Cairo was already holding some papers which maybe hold the information for our mission. Naglakad sila papunta sa amin at sabay rin kaming naglakad papunta sa sasakyan namin kasi aalis ulit kami. Sa pagkaka-alam ko, we have to ride a train towards north of Terrax where we could find a port that is possibly near at the Hanging Gardens. Narinig ko lang iyon na sabi ni Cairo habang binabasa ang mga naka-ukit na sulat doon sa ding-ding ng asylum kanina. He wasn't really able to read it completely, so I helped him secretly kasi kaming dalawa lang ang nakakaalam sa totoo kong pagkatao sa ngayon.

Napatigil kami sa harap ng sasakyan and I guess we have to bid our goodbyes for now.

"Mag-ingat ka," hinang sabi ni Sheena habang kaharap si Cairo at inayos ang suot niya. She looked really worried maybe because she knew what we're up to. "I know we called off our engagement but please come back safe," she added, and Cairo ignored her. They called off their engagement?? Napilitang ngumiti si Sheena at umatras ng kaunti at napatingin siya sa akin kaya umiwas na kaagad ako ng tingin kasi baka sabunotan ako. 

I was surprised to see Uzma and some of his members na nagpunta rin sa amin habang hawak ang isang papel. What is going on?

"The principal have instructed us that this will be a joint mission," Cairo said. " Being in the top 3 strongest teams in this school, we have been assigned into a mission that has a grade of SS-rank. Our mission is to find the Grimoires. Uzma's team is assigned to find out where is the hideout of Heka's cult. Sheena's team is assigned to find out the members of the new cult. The mission of the remaining 2 teams is tasked to observe any changes that could possibly happen in the Dead City and to keep Terrax's peace and order," he added at tumango kaming lahat.