Background information

Izuku Midoriya lived in a realm where hybrid people was the normal. He lived with his mother in their cottage in the woods right outside of town, but little did he know, he would soon lose all the comforts he once knew. Izuku would be forced onto the streets after his mother was taken away for neko trading, never to be seen again. After having to leave his house, he travels around just hoping to find a place he can call home.

Species

Neko: Half human, half cat, the weakest of all species. Nekos are extremely loving and care deeply for the people they call friends and family. They tend to be shorter than most and can't handle extreme weather.

Dragonic: Half dragon, half human, the strongest of the species. They protect who they find as family. Dragonics can turn into dragons or half transform where they have wings and horns.

Wolfean: Half human, half wolf, middle rank of the world. Wolfeans tend to live in packs that can contain up to 10 people of all species. They can change into their wolf form when they choose to.

Elfin: Second strongest on the planet Flamonth. Elfins can control nature freely with no drawbacks. They tend to be secluded when it comes to talking to the other species.

Mage: They are the second weakest on the scale of species. They are humans that have gained the power to use elemental magic, but they can only use it for a set amount of time before the strain becomes too much, causing damage to their body.

Characters

Izuku Midoriya: Neko, age 19
Bakugou Katsuki: Dragonic, age 20
Kirishima Eijirou: Dragonic, age 20
Denki Kaminari: Neko, age 19
Mina Ashido: Wolfean, age 20
Sero Hanta: Wolfean, age 21
Todoroki Shoto: Elfin, age 20
Yaoyorozu Momo: Elfin, age 21
Uraraka Ochako: Mage, age 20
Tenya Iida: Mage, age 21

-314 words-
EDITED