~*~Chapter 4~*~

Chapter 4

-(Shoto's POV)-

As people start to come, they instantly approach us and ask about Izuku, which overwhelms him, so he tugs on my jeans. Seeing how upset he looks, my heart breaks, so I reach down, pick him up, and set him on my lap. After that, he latches onto me like a koala and I feel how much he's shaking.

"I guess all the new people overwhelmed him" I think to myself.

"Katsuki.." He looks over at me and notices how much Izuku was shaking, and started to rub his back.

"OK YA EXTRAS! We'll  introduce you to Deku in a minute! Can't you fucks see he's overwhelmed?" Katsuki yells, which surprisingly didn't make Izuku flinch.

Soon everyone backs off and moves to their seats, so I stand to start the meeting. I set Izuku back down on the other side of the log, move his cards and marbles, then stand.

"Okay, so, as you guys can, see we have another person in our clan now. This is Izuku Midoriya," I say as I motion to where I had placed him, only to notice that he had moved behind Katsuki's back.

I chuckled a bit at how shy he is when it comes to new people.

"Katsuki and I found him last night while on watch. As you saw earlier, while he was in my lap, he is pretty beat up," I continue.

"We still will be moving to the coast to set sail on June 25. Make sure to pack everything tonight and put it in the carts. Leave the wood posts, but take the hides from our tents and fold them up. After lunch tomorrow, we will be heading on the road," I finish my statement.

"NOW TIME TO MEET DEKU!" Katsuki yells, picking Izuku up.

I turn to see Izuku koala holding Katsuki as if he is the last person on the planet.

-(Izuku's POV)-

Shoto finishes talking, and I feel two strong arms pull me, so I hold on tight, not wanting to fall.

"NOW TIME TO MEET DEKU!" Katsuki exclaims.

Moments later, a yellow haired boy comes up behind Katsuki so he can see my face, and starts talking.

"Hi I'm Denki Kaminari! It's great to have another neko in the pack! How old are you?"

"I-I'm nineteen," I say as a tall male with red hair comes over and holds the other neko's hand.

"Hey little dude! My name is Eijirou Kirishima! I met you last night, although you were asleep in Bakubro's arms. So how're ya feeling?" The redhead asks enthusiastically

"G-good thank y-you for asking." I answer.

This repeats until I'm finally done meeting everyone. I thanked Uraraka and Momo for helping me with my injuries and dealing with my crying. They said it was no problem, and they're happy to see me feeling better.

"Well, we should start lunch and get packing! It's Bakugo's turn to make food!" Mina cheers as Katsuki grumbles.

"Fine, it'll be done it 20 minutes. All of you extras start packing!" Katsuki exclaims.

Sho and I end up going back to the tent, where he sets me down on the futon and gives me my backpack, a blank book, and a couple of pencils.

"Thank you Sho!" I say, but soon realize I used hisnickname.

I cover my face with a pillow and hide under the blankets in embarrassment. Then, he comes over, takes the blanket away, and slowly removes the pillow from my grasp.

"What did you just call me?" He questions in a kind and sweet tone.

I slowly open my eyes to meet his blue and grey ones.

"I-I c-called you S-Sho...I'msorryIknowitwasastupidnicknameIwon'tcallyouitagainitjustslipped."I quickly say.
(I'm sorry, I know it was a stupid nickname, I won't call you it again it just slipped.)

"No, no, it's fine. I quite like the nickname," He responds with a smile, pulling me up into a sitting position.

He pats my head and walks away to start packing for tomorrow.

"So, Zuku, you wanna tell me how you got to the middle of the woods and all beat up?" Sho questions.

I blush at the new nickname, but start to tear up remembering that my mom is gone, and I can never go back home. Soon my tears start flowing, and Sho turns, rusheing over to me and asking what's wrong as he holds me in his arms.

"M-my mom went m-missing yesterday. And while I w-was at home waiting for her to come back, neko hunters b-broke in..." I choke out

"I r-ran upstairs, grabbed what I n-needed, and j-jumped. Then ran in-into the woods," I say through strained sobs.

"Shh, you're safe now. None of us will let you get taken away and I'm sure your mom is alright. She'd wants you to be happy," He quietly states as he rubs my back.

Soon my sobs turn into sniffles and Sho lets go, wiping my leftover tears away.

"Let's go get some food, Katsuki should be done by now." He says with a smile.

-(Shoto's POV)-

I pick up Izuku and walk out of the tent, over to the picnic tables. Once I set him down, I tell him to sit tight and go over to get food for him and I.

"Hey Katsuki, can I grab food for me and Zuku?" I ask while hugging him from behind.

"Ack, off off! Yes you can!"He yells, pushing me off.

"Awwww, why won't you hug me?" I ask with puppy eyes.

"Tch, just take the food, I'll hug you later," He states in a stern voice.

He hands me the food, and I go back to Izuku, setting the food in front of him. We both start eating when Katsuki comes over, ruffling Izuku's hair as he sits and starts to eat.

"Hey Deku, once you're done, we need to give you your medicine and get you to take a nap," Katsuki informs him.

"I don't want medicine though..." Izuku quietly says, looking down at his lap.

"It won't taste bad, it'll just make you sleepy," I tell him.

"O-okay."

-(Katsuki's POV)-

We finish eating and head back to our tent, Deku in my arms. Once there, I go to sit down with him on my lap so I can support his back, while Shoto gets his medicine in the bottle with water. He hands the bottle to me and I put it up to Izuku's mouth.

"Come on, open up."

He pouts, "I feel stupid."

"You have to drink it from the bottle so you don't choke. Like I said earlier, it's gonna make you sleepy and you need it all in your system."

He hesitantly opens his mouth and starts drinking. Halfway down the bottle his eyelids droop and slowly close. I hold the bottle up until he finishes it, setting him down on the futon. I cover him with a knitted blanket and walk over to Shoto.

"Can we talk?"

-1179 words-
EDITED