~*~Chapter 39~*~

Chapter 39

-(Katsuki's POV)-

I'm sitting on the right side of Deku who is still sleeping soundly other than the random whimper. It's really upsetting to see him like this... I don't even know how Kirishima is handling this. Kirishima has seen Denki go though this once and he was a mess. Denki was in constant pain and he couldn't do anything. I don't wanna see Izuku in that much pain.

I'm knocked out of my thoughts by a small whimper from the neko beside me. Sho and I shift so he can latch onto on of us. He has been switching between snuggling with us for the past hour. He turns and re attached himself to my hip and leg and shifted to get comfortable again.

Sho and I thought he was asleep but we herd him sniffling so I looked down and he was crying gripping onto my shirt.

"Baby what's wrong?"Sho says while rubbing his back.

"I don't feel good."He whimpered out.

"I know Kitten... all you can do right now is rest. Here come here."I pull him up onto my chest.

Sho got off the bed and walked over to Momo, who was putting a cool towel on Denki's head, and asked her a question. A minute later he went to a cabinet and came back over with rubbing oils.

"Baby you want a back massage? It'll make you feel better. It's supposed to make the body aches go away."He slightly nods and I pull up his pastel yellow sweatshirt.

Sho straddled our legs and put some of the oil on his hands and slowly began messaging the oil in. Deku stoped whimpering and actually started to purr. We just wanted him to get back to sleep. Him being awake just meant he was in more pain and we both hated seeing him in pain.

-(Shoto's POV)-

I continue rubbing the mussels in Izuku's back for about 10 minutes and then Kat grabs my hand signaling that he was back asleep. It was a huge relief knowing he wasn't in to much pain or at least he won't remember it when he wakes up.

Kat pulled his shirt down and I stand up starting to walk over to washing the oils off my hands. They left a tingling feeling in my hands and I could only wonder if Izuku had the same feeling in his back.

I walk back to the bed and see that Kat had moved Izuku back onto the bed. He had moved to where his head was tucked in Kat's chest. His tail was moving around as if searching for something so I walked up and pet it seeing if I could calm him down a bit.

To my surprise his tail grabbed me and lightly pulled me onto the bed. I laid down next to him and he pulled me so my chest was against his back. His tail was wrapped around my waist.

"Babe I'm worried about him."I lightly whisper.

"I know Sho. I am to, but right now all we can to is comfort him and make sure he isn't in to much pain."He reaches over Izuku grabbing my hand and intertwining our fingers.

"I love you Kat."

"I love you to baby."

~Time skip to the next day in the afternoon ~

-(Izuku's POV)-

I wake up late in the afternoon only to feel like I'm going to throw up. Last night I had soup and crackers for dinner and I really don't want that to come back up. I tug on Sho's shirt and he looks down at me.

"What's up baby?" He rubs his hand through me hair.

"I feel like I'm gonna be sick." He looks at me and gently scoops me up into his arms.

"It's ok we can sit in the bathroom for a little. Kat is taking a nap so I'm not going to wake him."I nod as we enter the bathroom.

He sits down on the rug that's at the edge of the bath. He sits cris cross apple sauce with me in his lap. (Yes I said cris cross apples sauce). He supports my back with his arm and places the back of his free hand on my forehead.

"Sho when can we take the IV out?"

"I'm sorry baby I know it's uncomfortable but your fever isn't breaking. The IV has to stay in so you get fluids and don't get dehydrated."

"Ugh Shooooo make the sicky go away." He chuckled.

"Babe I think you need more sleep or the medicine momo gave you is kicking in. Never mind it's probably both."He brushed the hair out of my face.

I then felt a wave a nausea come over me so I quickly get off Sho's lap and vomit into the toilet. He rubs my back keeping the hair out of my face. After every thing was out of me Sho grabbed a warm wash cloth and wiped my face.

"You feel better?"He moves me back into his lap.

"A little...I just want the sick to go away."

Im done with all the nasty feelings and my headache was coming back for the fourth time today. Although I think Sho is right the medicine is kicking in. Only making me feel loopy and drowsy.

"I'm sorry I know this sucks. Wanna go back to the bed?"I nod in response.

He gets up with me in his arms and we head back into the infirmary. He gently places me on the bed and goes to get Momo because she needs to re attach my fluids. Kacchan started to wake up so he pulled me into his chest. I can feel myself starting to fall asleep as Momo grabs my hand and slowly pulls it away putting the fluid line back on. I feel a cooling sensation go through my body and let sleep take over once again.

-(Katsuki's POV)-

He finally fell asleep again. He had been up for most of the night last night. And this morning he started crying due to his migraine and fever. Today was just going awful.

Although I think we have it easier because he at least got some sleep last night. Denki couldn't fall asleep and Kiri was exhausted.
Momo ended up getting Mina to help Kiri because Mina was like Denki's big sister. With the help of medicine and Mina Denki had finally gotten to sleep.

Sho and I ended up following suit going into a peaceful slumber.

-1095 words-