~*~Chaper 43~*~

Chapter 43

-(Katsuki's POV)-

"Izuku your half angel..."

"WHAT?!" Everyone screams but Deku covers his ears.

"But I thought they were all killed off over twenty years ago.." I question.

"Well that's was just speculation no one ever concluded it."Momo answers.

Izuku had started to cry and shake. I could tell he was scared. I would be as well in his situation. His kind has been hunted for decades. Their blood had been said to heal all wounds and sicknesses. They also are the only ones who can communicate and see fairies. Some other Nekos have said they can see them but angel bloods are the only ones who can talks to them.

His mom had probably been take for the same reason. Once they found out she had had a son they probably just wanted him as well. That would explain the break in at his old house. We can't let them get him. They will either kill him or drain him and just farm what he can produce.

"Deku baby it's ok your safe with us this won't change anything..."Sho whispers in his ears while rubbing his back.

"Wait does this mean there is a fairy here?"I ask while helping Sho get up with Izuku cradled in his arms.

"Yes Katsuki's there is and I believe the fairy can show us where Denki is. Izuku honey I know it's a lot to ask right now but please show us where Denki is."Momo says while rubbing his arm.

Izuku nuzzled into Sho's chest and points to the build that's a little ways away. We all went and grabbed our weapons from our safe house and headed back to the abandoned looking building. Izuku had been strapped to Sho's back so he could fall off if things got to hectic. He was in no way ready to fight. The fairies live and a different realm and come out when summoned for help but they take a lot of magical energy to keep out. Izuku is exhausted the fairy had been out for almost and hour. Then again we all are semi tired seeing that it's 1:00 am.

Although in all honesty he kinda looks like a baby when he's strapped onto Sho. GOD NOT THE TIME! WE NEED TO GET DENKI.

We make it back to the building and Deku shows us the way in. He says the fairy will go in and find Denki and then come back out. We wait ten minutes and then Deku speaks.

"He's downstairs three rooms down to the left in a cage. He's r-really h-hurt."He was starting to cry.

We all do final preparations and bust the door down running in.

-(Denki's POV)-

It's awful my back and lower body is on fire and sore as fuck. I can barley move I was forced to pee just outside my cage. This entire room smelled awful and I could feel Shinso's cum still dripping out of me.

All the cuts and bruises were killing me. I don't think I can last another day like this. ITS HASNT EVEN BEEN A DAY! I start to cry knowing that no one was going to rescue me.

The girl next to me who goes by the name Jiro holds my hand try to make my tears stop flowing. She's like a big sister to me even though I've only known her for nine hours. Oh yeah all this shot has happened in nine hours!

My tears slowly dry when I hear an explosion go off above us. Well I guess were in a basement then...

-(Kirishima's POV)-

"DENKI WHERE ARE YOU?!"

I race down into the basement and head to the door Izuku had told me to go to. I whip the door open and see him holding a girls hand while crying.

"K-Kiri?"he barely looked up at me.

"Yes baby I'm here shhh shhh your safe now..."

I open the door and slowly scoop him up. He released the girls hand and passed out in my arms. I heard fighting upstairs so I was about to leave.

"H-help J-jiro..."Denki's eyes just barely open.

"Yes baby of course."

I was so flustered and set in getting Denki out I almost forgot to let the other neko out. I unlock the cage and move Denki to my back so I can help the other Neko run.

We bolt up the stairs and see a blood bath. The kidnappers were all dead...

"Holy shit..." I mumbled.

They all must have heard because they all stoped and ran up to us. I look to see that Izuku is still on Todoroki's back his eyes barely open. He reached for Denki so I move so he can touch him. He had a small cut on his finger that was bleeding. Izuku touched one of Denki's cuts with his bloody finger and the wound instantly heals. After that he just passed out making Sho and Katsuki panic.

We all quickly rush back to camp with everyone and the new neko.

-(Shoto's POV)-

I feel Izuku go limp on my back after accidentally healing one of Denki's wounds. His breathing was shallow and he was shaking. Katsuki and I both panic. We all start to run back to camp where they can be treated by Momo.

As we get there Momo quickly gets Denki on a bed with an IV. Katsuki helped me get Izuku off my back and into a bed. Uraraka runs over with a mask and places it onto his face to help him get oxygen into his lungs. She stuck a needle into his arm making him flinch but he didn't wake up and then wrapped she wrapped him in a shock blanket.

"He need plenty of rest. He used almost all his magical power and he may have healed a small wound on Denki but it took the last of his energy. He may be out for a couple more hours."

-1006 words-

Izuku: I-I don't know! I feel like a weight attached to everyone

Katsuki: NO DONT CRY BABE! Your not a weight! We love you and the world just seems to be against you.

Shoto: Yes baby we love you and it's never your fault for getting hurt. Now how about we go take a nap.

Izuku: ok!