~*~Chapter 3~*~

Chapter 3

-(Shoto's POV)-

"Okay, you two will need to keep a close eye on him. There are a couple of things you're going to need to do:
1. Do not, and I repeat, DO NOT, let him walk on his foot. It could lead to a full break.
2. Make sure to give him these pain killers, and that he gets rest.
3. Put water and two of these tablets in this baby bottle, and make sure he's lying down while drinking it," Momo explains as she hands the supplies to Katsuki, while I pick Izuku up.

"Wait, why do we have to bottle feed him?! He's old enough to drink on his own!" Bakugou complains.

"Well, it's medicine to help fight off any infections he may have gotten from his injuries. It will make him drowsy very quickly, and he needs to get it all in his system twice a day. Once right after lunch, and once right before bed." Momo informs us.

"Okay, well we should head back, the sun is already down. I would say it's about 10:00 pm and we have the clan meeting at 11:00 tomorrow," I mention to them.

"Yeah, well, see ya later ponytail and witch bitch," Katsuki says, walking out of the tent.

"IM A MA-" Uraraka screams, before Momo puts a hand over her mouth to shut her up.

The neko shifts in my arms but settles down as I walk out of the tent, where Katsuki is waiting for me.

As we're walking back, we see Kirishima and he runs up to us.

"Yo! Bakubro, Todo, what's that ya got in your arms?" He questions in a somewhat loud tone.

"Shut up. We found him in the woods all beat up, and we weren't gonna leave a defenseless neko alone. Move, you'll know more tomorrow at the meeting. For right now, he needs sleep," Katsuki says, pushing him out of the way.

"Okay, talk to ya later dude," Kirishima responds, heading the other direction.

We both make our way back, and I put the boy on our king sized futon with loads of pillows and blankets. He shifts, getting comfortable on his right side in the middle of our bed. I go on Izuku's left side, and wrap my arm around his waistc while Katsuki goes to his right and does the same, pulling a really soft blanket over us. Minutes later, drowsiness takes over and we both fall asleep with Izuku snuggled in between us.

~The Next Morning~

I wake up to see Katsuki attempting to wake the crying neko boy who is still asleep.

-(Izuku's POV)-

"Come here lady, you'll be a pretty penny at the black market," The man with blue hair says as he comes closer to my mom.

"NO, MOM!" I shout, trying to hit the man as my fists go through him.

"W-what?" I say, realizing my punches aren't hitting him.

"Mom, mom, MOM CAN YOU HEAR ME?!"

there was no response.

—————————————————————

"...uku. Hey, hey, you're okay." A voice emerges.

I jolt awake and grip my chest, as it's getting harder to breathe. Soon, I feel arms grab me from behind and hold me close by the waist, while another hand brushes the hair out of my face.

"Just take deep breaths, like me, ready? 1..2..3.. out 2..3," I hear a familiar voice and recognize it to be Shoto.

Eventually, mg breathing calms down and I turn to hug Shoto, which he soon returns. I know I shouldn't trust them so much, but I have a feeling that they are worthy of it.

"You okay bud?" Katsuki asks me with a worried tone.

"Y-yeah j-just a b-bad Dre-dream," I say, while still shaking a bit.

"Okay, can talk about that later, but right now we all have a clan meeting to get to," He responds.

"How do you feel body wise though?" Shoto interrupts.

"I-it's really s-sore and my ankle f-feels like s-someone smashed it," I say with a slight whimper.

"Well, I'll go get some food so you can take your pain medicine," Katsuki says, walking towards the exit.

-(Katsuki's POV)-

Once Deku had completely calmed down, I told them I was going to get breakfast and went outside of the tent. I walk out to the center of our camp, grab three bowls, and leave before anyone can talk to me.

Heading back into the tent, I see Shoto changing, with the boy still sitting on the futon, playing with a few marbles.

Cute...

Wait, WHAT AM I THINKING?! I HAVE A BOYFRIEND! Although, we both would be fine with a poly relationship.. I need to discuss it with him.

"The food has arrived!" I say with pride in my voice.

Izuku flinches, and turns his head, but soon calms down when he sees it's just me, offering a slight smile. THIS KID'S GONNA KILL ME!

I walk over to him, and handing him the food. He looks at me as if asking permission to eat.

"You can eat it, ya damn broccoli."

He smiles and slowly begins to eat. I walk over to Shoto, who is now dressed, and give him his food. We both go to our desks and grab some of the papers we need for the meeting after we'd finished eating.

-(Shoto's POV)-

Once Katsuki and I have our papers, we turn around to see Izuku rolling the marbles I gave him earlier. One of them rolls away, so he goes and tries to walk to it, but Katsuki ran and picked him up right before he could put any weight on his foot.

"Hey little dud, ya can't be walkin' around with that fractured foot," He whines in his arms, and then realized he was pressing on the cut Izuku had on his back.

He quickly moves his arm and sets him back on the futon. Then, he walks off to where he had set the supplies Momo gave us yesterday, and grabbing two pain killers and water.

"Here, take these and we'll head to the bonfire pit for the meeting," Katsuki announces.

After Izuku had taken the pain killers, we headed out with him on my back, slightly dozing off. The neko had been through a lot yesterday, and fell asleep at 10:30 after we had gotten back to the tent. And, waking up from a bad dream and going into a panic attack must have really taken it out of him.

We arrive at the bonfire pit, with a now awake Izuku, so I set him in the grass with some cards and the marbles he had earlier. When he is content, Katsuki and I sit on either side of him on the logs around the bonfire pit.

Moments later, everyone in the clans shows up.

-1149 words-
EDITED