~*~Chapter 1~*~

Chapter 1

-(Izuku POV)-

I just started dinner for mom and I. It's our favorite, Katsudon. She should be home within the next hour. Once our food is done cooking, I decide to set up the table and wait for her to return from the market in town.

~3 hour time skip~

She's not home yet and I'm starting to get real worried. I know Neko trade has been up lately, but there was no cases near us, so I though she would be fine to go on her own.

-(3rd person POV)-

As Izuku's mind races through all the possibilities of what could have happened to his mother, he hears a shuffle from outside. The next thing Izuku hears is glass shattering from the living room window. He knows exactly what's happening: Neko hunters. He quickly runs upstairs and locks his door. Izuku grabs all the things he needs including the blanket his mother had given to him when he was just a little boy. The only problem with his escape is that he is on the second floor.

Izuku looks down out the window at the fall he has to take, and takes a deep breath.

1..2..3..

He jumps out the window getting a pretty bad sprain on his right ankle. Wincing at the new pain, he takes off into the woods.

~1 hour time skip~

Still running, the adrenaline keeping control, he doesn't notice that he has run into rogue territory, where many clans stay. Both bad and good.

Running blindly through the woods, Izuku trips on a jagged rock, causing him to go tumbling down a small yet steep cliff. Now lying on the ground, as the adrenaline slowly dies off, Izuku can feel the true pain he's in.

-(Katsuki's POV)-

Icy hot and I are walking through the woods, on patrol for our clan, when we hear sticks and leaves breaking. The sound quickly moves towards a small cliff known as Falval. We soon hear something fall down and hit the bottom with a small whimper.

"What the actual fuck was that?"

"I have no clue, but whatever it was obviously wasn't paying attention," Shoto replies with his usual unreadable expression.

"No shit, icy hot! What I mean is, shouldn't we go check what it was?"

"First, I've told you to stop calling me that. Second, yes, I believe it would be best to go see what just made all the noise," Shoto deadpans.

Icy hot and I make our way to the top of Falval to look down the cliff, and when we do, we both gasp at the sight below.

-(Shoto's POV)-

Once I reach the top of the mountain, I look down to see a small neko on the ground, with gashes and bruises scattered all over it's body.

"Oh my God," I say as my eyes widen at the sight.

"HOLY SHIT!" Katsuki screams as he looked down at the sight before us.

We both rush down the side of the cliff to the tiny neko on the ground. As we approach the boy, he immediately flinches away and attempts to get up, but fails as soon as he put weight on his right ankle. Falling back down onto his scraped up knees, he never looks away from me and Katsuki. We both can tell he's in indescribable pain and fear as his body trembles before us.

~(Izuku's POV)~

After hitting the ground at the bottom of the cliff, I hear something moving at the top, but I couldn't get my body to move. Soon I see two tall males approaching, so I muster up all the strength left in my body to attempt and stand, but as soon as I get up it feels as though someone stabbed me in my right ankle. My leg quickly gives up on me, and I fall onto my knees.

"Way to go, legs."

"Calm the fuck down, we aren't gonna do anything to you," the ash blond speaks up.

"I'm sorry for my partner's rudeness, but he does mean what he says. I promise we won't do anything to you that will cause harm," the man with the heterochromic eyes says, a worried tone in his voice.

Both males take a small step forward, causing me to flinch and whimper just loud enough for them to hear.

"I-I'm f-fine just g-go" I try to say, but my stuttering makes my lie completely see through.

"We can both fucking see that you obviously aren't, kid," the blonds states.

"I'm not a kid," I mumble as tears slowly form in my eyes, from both pain and fear.

"What did you just say?!" the blond snaps back.

"I s-said I'm not a kid!" I scream as my tears break through and run down my face.

"What?! Hey, hey, don't cry I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you," The blond is quick to say.

"Look what you did now, Katsuki," The dual haired boy says.

Both boys soon approached, but this time, I didn't try and move away. I only flinch as the blond crouches in front of me.

"Hey, I'm Katsuki Bakugou, and that over there is my boyfr- friend. My friend, Shoto Todoroki." The blond says as he points to the other male, who slightly chuckled at Katsuki's mistake of words.

"Now that you know our names, may I ask what yours is?" Shoto requests.

"I-I-Izuku Mi-Midoriya," I stutter out.

-(Katsuki's POV)-

I crouch down in front of the boy, and tell him our names, but accidentally almost let it slip that Shoto and I are together. I internally face palm.

"Now that we know your name, may I ask what yours is?" Icy thot says.

Soon the boy stutters out his name. Being able to take a closer look at Izuku, I can see many cuts and bruises all over his body. They need to be treated soon, or else they are bound to get infected. Seeing that he is a neko, I already know the dangers of how weak his immune system is, compared to Shoto and I's strong ones.

"Hey, me and peppermint boy over there are gonna take you back to our pack. We're gonna get you some rest and patch up your wounds, okay?"

"GASP! Katsuki, you spoke a full sentence without yelling and cursing!" Shoto says in sarcastic tone, wiping away a fake tear.

"Okay, yeah, I swear, I'll fucking murder you in your sleep, icy thot," I say, gritting my teeth to not yell and scare the neko boy in front of me.

"P-pro-promise you w-won't hurt m-me?" The neko boy stutters out, while shaking, with tears threatening to spill again.

"No, Deku, we won't hurt you. And before you can question it, that's your new nickname, so get used to it."

The small boy nods, and I can see him tense as I go to pick him up.

"Shush, you're fine. Close your eyes and rest," I say as I pick up the boy, who whimpers.

-(3rd person POV)-

Katsuki picks up the small boy, and soon enough he's already half asleep, eyes shut as all three of them start to walk back to the temporary base camp.

-1217 words-
EDITED