~*~Chapter 14~*~

Chapter 14

-(Izuku's POV)-

I wake up, and I'm not where I'm supposed to be. I'm in a cage in a dark room. I start to cry, panic coursing through me. I want Kacchan and Sho.

Someone walks in. He has dark brown hair and purple scars. He walks over, pulling me out of the cage, proceeding to beat me until I give in. He picks me up and I start thrashing.

"STOP SQUIRMING!" He yells, making me flinch.

He throws me on a bed, tying my arms and legs to the posts. I panic when he starts to pull down my pants.

————————————————————

I jolt awake, and I feel arms wrapped around me, so I shove them off, not realizing it was just a dream.

"Baby boy, you're okay, it's just Sho and I. Look at me."

I look at him and tear up, seeing I was going to be alright and that I'm safe.

I jump into their arms and cry. After a few minutes, I calm down, and Kacchan rubs my back, while Sho pets my ears.

"You wanna talk about it Kitten?" Sho asks.

I shake my head no and nuzzle deeper into Kacchan's chest.

"Okay then, how about we get some breakfast?" Sho asks, trying to change the topic.

I offer a weak smile and nod. We all walk below deck and get eggs with bacon! I'm so happy. Sho and Kacchan have to do some mapping, so I go to help Denki with his chores.

We end up finishing the work early and we're bored, so we decide to play a prank on our boyfriends. We go to each of our rooms and grab something they use daily. We hide the items so they couldn't find them and just wait.

Sho was the first to notice, because he goes looking for his compass. Then Kirishima, since he was looking for his wristwatch. And finally, Kacchan notices, because his cape is gone.

-(Katsuki's POV)-

Okay, so, I notice that Shitty hair, Sho, and I, are all missing things we need. I try thinking on where I could've placed my cape, but then I realize... we had two bored nekos who we didn't give attention to. I walk up to Kirishima and Sho.

"You guys might as well stop looking."

"Why? Did you find the stuff?" Kirishima questions.

"No, but when was the last time you talked to Denki or Deku?" As soon as I say that, the realization hits them.

"4 hours ago..." Sho and Kirishima say at the same time.

Nekos need attention, and when they don't get it, they act up. We are the ones they love, so they need the attention from us. We all put down our work and head out to find them.

-(Shoto's POV)-

When we find them, we can't help but laugh. Denki is chasing Izuku around with a big bug. Izuku sees me and runs, jumping behind me.

"DENKI HAS A BUG!" He yells as Denki tries putting the bug on him.

"Okay, what's wrong with a fucking bug?" Katsuki cuts in.

"AHHHHH!"

Denki had gotten the bug on Izuku's shirt.

We're all stuck dying from laughter, but Izuku on the other hand, is crying as the bug climbs up his shirt. He's frozen as the bug climbs further and further up him.

I notice that the bug is getting near the collar of his shirt, so I take it off. I throw the bug overboard, and walk back where everyone is still laughing, but Izuku is crying.

"Aww, baby! It was just a joke." Katsuki says, trying to hug Izuku.

He pushes him away, and gives him a very grumpy face. It's absolutely adorable. Katsuki, however, is shocked and a bit sad, because Izuku won't hug him.

"It wasn't funny." He still has tears going down his face.

"Look, I got rid of the bug. We won't do it ever again, I promise." I give him a hug, which he expects, making Katsuki salty.

"Sorry Izu, I didn't know you hated bugs that much." Denki says, rubbing the back of his neck.

"I-it's okay, but don't do it again, please.." Everyone nods and we head down for lunch.

Once we finish eating, we ask what they did with our stuff, and they simply say that they don't know what we're talking about.

"Okay, fine, we'll tickle it out of you."

Katsuki and Kirishima start to tickle the boys.

"ITS IN THE KITCHEN CABINET!" They scream through laughs.

I walk up to the cabinets and open one. Low and behold, our stuff was there. Once we all have our stuff back, Katsuki and I kiss Izuku, and Kirishima does the same with Denki. Then, we walk back to the mapping room to finish our work.

-(Izuku's POV)-

Denki and I decide to go back on deck and play soccer for awhile. We're fooling around, when the ball goes overboard. We both run over to the side of the deck and look over. The ball is floating away. We look at each other and frown. We definitely aren't gonna get the ball back.

1. The water is freezing

and 2. Denki is the only one who knows how to swim.

We end up sitting on the edge carving little doodles into the wood, when a huge wave hits the boat, rocking it out of control.

-(Shoto's POV)-

I'm walking back to our room to get a different map, because the one we have is a little outdated. I see Izuku and Denki standing by the edge of the boat, carving into the side. I walk into the room and I'm searching for the map, when suddenly, I feel the boat rock.

"AHHHHHHH!"

I hear someone scream, and the next thing I know, Denki and Izuku go overboard.

-(Katsuki's POV)-

Kirishima and I are waiting for Shoto to get back with the map, so we end up going to the kitchen to get a snack, because why not? Out of nowhere, the boat rocks,'but we don't think anything of it.

Until we hear Shoto scream at the top of his lungs.

"IZUKU! BAKUGOU, HELP!" He never, never, uses my last name.

Our eyes widen as we both bolt onto the deck to see Shoto running and jumping overboard.

-1050 words-
EDITED