~*~Chapter 18~*~

Chapter 18

-(Izuku's POV)-

I get bored sitting on the bed, so I decide to walk out onto the deck. I make sure to peek through our window to see who's up there, and make sure Arrow is still asleep. I only see Mina and Sero. I go out walk up to Mina.

"Hi Mina!" I smile at her.

"Hey little dude! Aren't you supposed to be in bed?"she ruffles my hair and then gives me a serious look.

"Well.. I'm feeling all better, so I thought I could come out and play!"

She puts her hands on her hips, "Izu, Bakugou told you to stay in your room, and so did Todo."

I look at her and give her a pouty lip. I really don't feel like being trapped in that room.

"Ugh, Bakugou is gonna have my head. Whatever! What do you wanna do?"

My face lights up.

"Wanna play hid and seek?" She nods.

"I'll count and you go hide, but make sure no one else sees you." She starts to count, and I run below deck.

-(Mina's POV)-

I finish counting and go to look for Izuku. I check above deck first and he's nowhere to be found, so I go below deck and I'm immediately met with Todoroki.

"Hello Mina. Why are you below deck? I thought you had watch duty today." He deadpans.

"Well, Sero and I do, but I'm just getting some... water, yeah, some water!" He nods, and walks by.

I keep looking for Izuku but I can't find him anywhere. At this rate, Bakugou is going to find out! I take a deep breath, and go to Kirishima, knocking lightly on his door.

He slowly opens it and holds a finger to his mouth, motioning for me to stay silent. I walk in to see Izuku and Denki cuddling on Denki's bed. They're both fast asleep, so we walk out of the room. THEY'RE SO CUTE!

-(Katsuki's POV)-

Sho and I are downstairs, working and managing our money, when Arrow comes running in.

"What is it Arrow? Weren't you watching Deku?" I ask, a little worried.

"I was, but then I fell asleep, and when I woke up, the door was open and he was gone! I have his scent, but I can't open the door to the room!"

Once Arrow tells me this, I immediately instruct him to bring me to me the room. Sho, Arrow, and I all walk down the hall to Shitty hair and Dunce Face's room. Mina and Kirishima are outside the door talking, and Mina looks like the happiest person alive.

"Where the fuck is Deku?" I stare straight at them.

Sho grabs my hand and holds it so I don't do anything stupid.

"Shh! He's in there, but if you want to look, you have to be quiet." Kirishima whispers.

"Tch, fine, just give me my boyfriend back."

"No can do Bakubro, he and my boyfriend are asleep."

"WH-" Shoto is quick to put a hand over my mouth.

Once I calm down, he removes his hand and we walk in. Izuku is nuzzled into Denki's chest, while Denki had his arms wrapped around Deku, as if protecting him.

"When nekos are in a pack, they normally to need a snuggle buddy. This is almost always their significant other or others, but it can also be another neko in the pack." Kirishima explains.

"See, because Izuku doesn't have a mom or family that we know of, Denki gave himself the role of older brother. That's why they seem so comfortable around each other." He finishes his statement.

"Well then, what does that make us?" Sho quietly asks.

"Obviously, you guys are his boyfriends. He sees you guys as his safe place. Whenever he's around you, his tail will move freely, and I've seen him wrap it around you two a couple of times. Nekos usually don't completely trust others, but the sign that they do is wrapping their tail around the person. See?" He points towards the two,who have wrapped their tails around each other's waists.

"Here."

I see Kirishima grab Sho's wrist, and place his hand on Deku's tail. Deku's tail unwraps from Denki, and wraps instantly on Sho's arm. He doesn't let go of Denki, but it shows that Deku knows who Sho is, even while sleeping.

Shitty Hair pulls Sho's hand away, making Deku whimper. I see Denki tighten his grip on Deku,
and he stops whimpering.

Kirishima then grabs my wrist, and places it on Deku's tail. He grabs it, and I don't have the heart to take it away.

"Thanks Shitty hair, now I'm stuck here."

"No you aren't, just pull your hand away." He goes to grab my wrist, butI growl.

"Dude, did you not see how he whimpered when you took Sho's hand away? I'm not causing that."

"Aw, Bakubro! Are you going soft?" He whispers.

I grab his wrist and let Denki hold onto it.

"Now pull away, Shitty hair." He looks at me in shock.

"No, that's cold Bakubro." He doesn't pull away.

Sho comes over, and starts petting Izuku's ears. We hear a noise and notice that Deku is purring. We all end up sitting there until they wake up, talking about our nekos and how cute they are.

-(Shoto's POV)-

An hour later and it's lunchtime, so we have to wake the two boys. I rub Izuku's back and he wakes up.

"Hey sunshine, it's time for lunch." He smiles and nuzzles into Denki's, chest causing the other to wake up.

Denki sits up, and Izuku reattaches himself to my waist. I can't help but chuckle as my heart melts, seeing my adorable boyfriend hold onto me.

"Come on babe, up we go!" Kirishima picks up a still drowsy Denki, and walks out.

"Deku, we gotta go get food," "Katsuki whines.

"Up," is all Izuku says, so I pick him up, and we all walk to the kitchen.

I place Izuku in a chair, as Kat and I sit on either side of him. He grabs my left hand, and Kat's right one, and starts swinging our arms back and fourth.

"I love you guys!" He says with a smile.

We both kiss him on either cheek. His face goes red and he lets go of our hands, covering his face and making everyone laugh. Lunch is filled with laughs and fun conversations. Once we finish, I take Izuku to our room, and he changes into a pastel green cropped hoodie, and some pastel pink shorts.

He then walks over to me and we head below deck, to a space where we had two couches and a coffee table.

Katsuki walks in and calls everyone below deck.

"Who wants to play truth or dare?"

-1133 words-
EDITED

GUYS WE HIT 1K READS!
Thank you so much I wouldn't have been able to do this without your support. Tbh this started as something my cousin told me to do and I was only gonna do like five chapters but then I decided to keep going so thank you!