~*~Chapter 2~*~

Chapter 2

-(3rd person POV)-

As the trio of boys make it back to the campsite, Izuku slowly wakes up. He makes a small whimper in pain, catching the others boys attention.

"Hey, you good little bud?" Katsuki asks the boy in his arms.

"Everything hur-hurts," Izuku replies, tears welling in his eyes.

"Just sit tight, we're almost to our medical tent," Shoto says, worry evident in his voice.

Izuku tenses up in the taller male's arms at the mention of having to go to a medical tent. He knew he was going to have to get treated for his injuries, but actually hearing it seemed to bring it more to his attention.

"Hey, why so tense all of a sudden?" Katsuki asks worriedly.

"I-it's n-n-nothing..." Izuku responds.

"Hey, guys, we're here," Shoto says in his monotone voice.

The three boys enter the tent, and are greeted by a girl with a black pony tail, and another with short brunette hair.

"Bakugou? WHAT DID YOU DO NOW?!" the girl with short brown hair screams as she notices the injured neko.

"I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING, ROUND FACE!" Katsuki yells.

Not long after, Katsuki feels the boy shaking in his arms, and looks down to see the neko boy crying, covering his face with his hands.

"Look what you both did. As if he wasn't scared enough already. Katsuki, hand him over to me," Shoto says in a slightly pissed off tone.

"Tch, fine," Katsuki says as he gently hands the boy to Shoto, who had moved onto the medical bed to sit.

"Hey, hey, shhhh. Izuku, once you calm down, Uraraka and Momo are going to check you out, okay? I promise we aren't going to do anything to hurt you," Shoto says calmly, while rubbing the boys back gently to avoid any injuries he may have.

"O-okay," Izuku says, sniffing and looking up from Shoto's chest.

-(Shotos POV)-

Once Izuku calms down, he slowly releases my shirt, letting me turn him. He is still in my lap, but his legs go over that of my right, allowing him to lean against my chest on his side.

Uraraka slowly moves closer to the two of us, with a tray of supplies to clean Izuku's wounds.

"Hey, I'm Uraraka. I'm sorry for scaring you earlier, but I'm gonna have to ask you to take off your shirt so I can assess your wounds," she says to the neko.

Izuku shifts away from me, taking off his shirt and vest with a slight whimper to show an array of cuts and bruises. One that caught my eye was a long laceration across his back. It wasn't deep enough to need stitches, but it would definitely hurt to clean out.

"Okay, well, I'm going to start with your head and work my way down. If anything hurts too much, just tell me and I'll stop," Uraraka explains.

"Hey Bakugou, could you go get the boy some clothes to change into? Preferably comfortable ones, that won't be stiff on his bandages," Momo asks, although it was slightly more of a statement.

"WHY ME?!" Katsuki's shouts, causing Izuku to flinch once again.

"Katsuki, please, for me?" I fake whine at him.